1. second try

"So I decided to make a final fourth book, yes, yes. I've enjoyed the time we have had spent together and hopefully we can enjoy the time we have left." Author nim smiles softly.

"I made it." Y/N smiled softly looking at the small building that would hold her audition.

"I'm rooting for you, make me proud." Taehyun smiled like a proud dad as Jackson cheers. The two of them park in front of the building and decided they'll wait until the end of the audition.

Y/N gets up and then walks inside the building before walking to studio.

As she walks to the room, she bumps into someone.

"Watch it." She then looked up and gasped about to panic she just bumped into Jonghyun, one of the most respected main vocalists in today's world.

"Ah! I'm sorry!" She said bowing.

"Make sure you don't do it again." Jonghyun towers over her, Y/N was a centimetre taller than Sana but to Jonghyun, in this time, he was taller than Tzuyu by two centimetres if that was even possible.

"Yes! I'll make sure of it!" Y/N said and then Jonghyun leans even closer.

"Make sure your vocals really stand out.." he said and Y/N gulps.

"Y/N?" The scout steps out looking at his clip board.

"I'll be back, I'm just getting some water." Jonghyun growled.

"That's my cue to go!" Y/N then ran inside the room, she saw JYP.

"Um." She gulped. JYP's eyes open fully the moment he saw her almost feeling like shedding a tear. She's here, she's really here, he thought to himself.

But JYP saw the shock in her face. Damn you Jonghyun, I told you not to scare her! JYP sighed in frustration while Yosuke started the recording.

"Hello I'm 20 year old, Y/N L/N." Y/N then bowed, she had determination in her eyes. JYP saw that and Jonghyun walked in at the same time she finished saying that but Y/N remained calm.

JYP gives the nod to signal her to start. Y/N took a deep breath before she the music started.

JYP looks up from his clipboard and heard that it was the intro of So Chanwee's Tears. Huh? But she's never had training.

As Y/N sang, JYP was stuck on the question if Y/N would be able to hit the highest notes.

Then the pre chorus hits as the high notes started but Jonghyun was shocked and so was JYP, when Chen sang this, he was already using some power, but they notice that Y/N was calm and isn't make such movements. Even a female idol would struggle to sing the song.

Then the chorus came and the trainers were almost brought into screaming at the infamous parts where there was a pause at each line before Y/N continued singing.

She's definitely gonna make it in, Jonghyun growled, he was happy that he finally had a worthy rival, but he didn't know if this new rival was gonna see him as one too.

Y/N finishes the song and looks at Jonghyun with a stare with determination.

It's on, both Y/N and Jonghyun think to themselves and JYP smiles softly.

The trainers couldn't deny, her vocals and visual alone was enough to get her in. They just had to see her dance and rap once she's in.

"Welcome to JYP Entertainment." JYP said as Jonghyun's eyes widened.

"You should've let her at least audition for SM! I would've made her my apprentice.." Jonghyun smirked. He would've loved to go head to head against Y/N and be the one to make her a legend.

Y/N gulps but also growls, "I don't need to be your apprentice sunbaenim, I can do a lot even without you." Y/N said and Jonghyun smiled. This will be fun he thought to himself.

Y/N signed the contract with JYP and shook hands with him. She then walked out smiling widely but also had a fire in her eyes.

——

The three stooges were cleaning up the café as they were the ones closing up the store.

"Is this still open?" Jihyo walks inside with a soft smile.

"Oh Jihyo!" Taehyun smiles as he nods answering her question and then Jackson smiled at her.

"Hello." Y/N smiled looking at Jihyo. There she was, even at work she looked gorgeous. What am I doing? I'm still in love with Daniel.

"Can I just have any drink? I'm not too picky today." Jihyo asked as Taehyun nods and picked out a cappucino and told Y/N to make it.

"Sure!" She said and then hummed as she made it.

"So Jihyo, you come here often?" Jackson slid his seat near Jihyo as she giggles looking at him.

"My first time actually." Jihyo looked around with a smile.

"Well I bet you're gonna love to come here often now." Jackson said.

"Yah, stop flirting with our customer before I switch your duty with Y/N's." Taehyun scolded Jackson as he whined like a baby.

"Don't put me on bathroom duty." He then walked back to the counter as Taehyun apologized and Jihyo smiled shaking her head.

"One cappuccino." Y/N smiled at Jihyo before setting down the drink and Jihyo thanks her before Y/N walks away.

"Actually." Jihyo stopped the woman from walking away and she turns her head.

"Are you currently busy with other duties? I'd like to talk to the singer from a few days ago." Jihyo smiled and Y/N nods before sitting down in front of her.

"Hmph." Jackson whines and crosses his arms.

"Why does Y/N get her." Jackson said and looked at Taehyun as he looks back at her.

"Because we've always stolen her girl even if we apologize and it's time she stolen yours, I know she won't steal my man though." Taehyun chuckled as Jackson nudged him.

"You're still after Jin ?" Jackson asks as Taehyun looks at him with a sly smile.

"You're getting gayer that you might not even be Pansexual anymore, I love it." Jackson pushes him and Taehyun laughs.

"But don't they look cute together though?" Taehyun turned to the two girls getting along and laughing.

"The cutest." Jackson said.