Special Chapter : Fifth Year

Twice's anniversary. A very much awaited day for all onces around the world. It was almost like a holiday, it brought world peace for one day. I know, very cliché but stick with it.

"Hey guys!" Y/N said as she was rummaging through her old stuff and found a USB that caught her eye the most.

'Play in 15 years'

"What is it?" Jeongyeon asked as she walked in the room.

"Get the laptop!" Y/N smiled and they all rushed to the living room, it was a rule in the group that whenever someone yelled to get the laptop, the whole group would gather in the living room.

"What is that?" Jihyo asks as she greets Y/N with a kiss and Y/N shrugged as they sat down together.

Y/N puts the USB in and a folder pops up, opening it, there were 3 videos, one from 15 years ago, one from 10 years ago and one from 5 years ago then starts, putting it on full screen, the first thing they see is 8 year old Y/N L/N and the girls awe once they see her.

'Annyeonghaseyo! Y/N L/N imnida, how was that for a idol introduction?" Y/N smiled and then sat down her toys that Jihyo got her beside her.

"I am here in JYP's practice room! It's got big mirrors and there's a lot of space too! It's almost the end of my first month here in JYP." Y/N said.

"Future Y/N, if you're seeing this, I hope you made it! I hope you made lots of money and pay our parents' debts! Plus I hope stay friends with Jisoo unnie! If you do, you made a really good choice in life!"  She smiled.

"Oh! Say hi to Woody and Buzz Lightyear! You see my favourite's Buzz Lightyear while Jisoo unnie has Woody! I hope you still have those toys!" Y/N said.

"But on a serious note though, make our parents proud, I know you and I both love them very much." Y/N smiled.

"Y/N?!" Jisoo walked in the room.

"Oh! That's Jisoo unnie, gotta go!"

The video ends and Y/N just goes straight to the next one. Once the video started, they now see 13 year old Y/N.

"Annyeonghaseyo Y/N imnida." She smiled as she fixed her cap.

"Well, I'm starting highschool soon and it's kind of scary, considering I'm also training to be an idol." Y/N nervously chuckles.

"Okay I know this is too soon and probably crazy but, I think I like Jisoo unnie, not like in a friend way but in a relationship type of way. Anyways, I have new friends! There's two from Japan, four from here and one from Taiwan! I especially like Tzuyu unnie, she's like a big sister to me." Y/N smiled leaning back.

"Anyways, future Y/N if you're seeing this, you are going to marry Jisoo unnie, I just know it, it's crazy to hear from a thirteen year old but, she's the one." Y/N got a bit closer to the camera and shrugged.

"Now, other things I want from future Y/N, pay our parents' bills, taxes and debts, graduate too and please get a girlfriend, I don't wanna be alone forever." Y/N smiled.

"Y/N? You have a vocal lesson in five minuets come on." JYP walked in the practice room and Y/N nods giving him a thumbs up.

"I'll see you again." Y/N said and then ended the video.

"Damn, even you at 13 already knew who you were going to marry." Jihyo said with a chuckle and kissed her cheek.

"But there's one from 2015." Y/N shrugged and played it.

Y/N sat down wearing her Ooh-Ahh outfit and she looks at the camera.

"We debuted, years spent training in this company and I finally debuted. There's so many things I wanna do when I debut, be part of an OST, win a daesang with the group, win my own award, hold a reality show, tour nationally, perform in a concert where my mom and dad are there. Have every idol come to the concert, win an award internationally." Y/N smiled and held up the Ooh Ahh album.

"This is something that'll be of fortune to me and you in a few years." She told herself.

"Who knows, maybe you'll have something more of worth in your room." Y/N said.

And indeed Y/N did. Since then, the girls of Twice still lived in one dorm just now with their own separate rooms. Y/N had a top shelf and there was the Woody and Buzz Lightyear toy sitting along with the Producer of The Year and Lyricist of The Year awards Y/N received.

"Now just do me a favour, please tell me you still like Jihyo unnie, I'd be so grateful." Y/N chuckled and then waved goodbye to the camera before it ended.

"Let's make one!" Nayeon suggested and the girls all agreed urging Y/N to do so.

"Alright let me get Chaeyoung unnie's camera." Y/N chuckled and her and Chaeyoung set up the camera and started to film.

"This is so weird, with all you around." Y/N chuckled and the girls smile."

"So, future Y/N of 2025, I should see you putting a ring on this by now." Y/N said lifting up Jihyo's left hand and she giggles.

"Anyways, I just watched all three videos and I gotta say, I'm very, very impressed. I've paid all my family's debts and am currently paying for their taxes and bills, we're rich. And I hope that we keep on making music for the next 10,20,30 years. Who knows, maybe you have your own company if we ever leave JYP." Y/N chuckled.

"But honestly, you're welcome, cause I know you'll do great things after what I managed to get to in just five years." Y/N said.

"Alright I gotta end this quick, bye!" Y/N said and the girls wave goodbye before she ends it.

"Okay I gotta go for real, JYP's been needing me for this comeback, a lot." Y/N said and Nayeon and Jeongyeon follows after her.

In reality, they really weren't going to go to the company building, instead they were going to this small shop that they found when asking Taeyang where he bought his proposal ring for Hyo-rin.

They walked inside and greeted the store owner.

"Are you here to pick up your ring?" The woman asks and Y/N nods as they walked to the counter and then she smiles pulling out the white box and opened it to reveal the diamond ring.

"Simple, not too expensive just the way you like it." She said.

After Y/N pays for the ring and the warranty, she just grabs the box with the ring inside and puts it in her pocket.

"Wait you have two rings though." Jeongyeon said as they walk back inside the van.

"What's the other ring?" Nayeon asks.

"A ring pop." Jeongyeon looked at her and Nayeon looked at her also.

"What! I 'proposed' to her like way back with an apple ring pop too!" Y/N said with a shrug.

"Besides, it's not gonna be that bad, I propose to her with a ring pop, then at night whether we're just talking to each other, I replace it with the diamond ring or when she's sleeping I replace it there." Y/N smiled.

"But I can't believe you, already proposing to this girl." Nayeon nudged her and she smiled.

"Yeah, am I crazy?" Y/N asks and they nod.

"You're part of Twice there's not one part of you that isn't crazy." Jeongyeon said and Y/N smiled as she opened the box and stared at the ring before closing it.