34. flustered

Walking inside the radio station, Tae-O and I greet the staff there before stepping inside the booth with Hwajung already inside and we greet her also shaking her hand before sitting down.

"Wow.." she said making me and Tae-O burst into laughter and I look to the left to see bunches of fans there waving and cheering and Tae-O and I blow a kiss to them making them cheer even more.

"I'm Y/N." I smiled.

"I'm Tae-O." Tae-O smiled back at her yet she didn't respond.

"Is there something wrong?" My voice apparently snapped her back to reality I guess and she shakes her head apologizing.

"That's okay." I said with a soft smile.

"People tend to ignore their surroundings looking at me so it's normal." Tae-O said and my eyes widen a bit before elbowing him.

Then the music fades down as we both put our headphones on and I lean back in the chair sipping on my water as so did Tae-O.

"Please welcome! The gracious and attractive, 24/7!" She said as we sat up leaning into the mic.

"Annyeonghaseyo 24/7 imnida!" Tae-O and I recite as she claps for us and we also see the fans cheer as we smile and got ourselves comfortable.

"So is it true you just had pre recording?" Hwajung asks and the two of us nod.

"Yeah, it explains why we're looking a bit tired already and I apologize for not looking so new at our first radio show." I said and she shakes her head.

"No! No! We're just glad you could make it!" Hwajung said as we thank her.

"So, rumours say that you two were mentored by Jonghyun?" She asks and Tae-O gestures for me to say on behalf of him as well.

"Well yeah, Jonghyun sunbaneim was a really great mentor and he well taught us how to be better at lyrics writing, producing, singing, how to be an artist instead of an idol in general." I said and Tae-O agrees before sitting up.

"Yeah Jonghyun sunbaenim really influenced us as artists and us both being Shawols a while ago has been an honour of being taken under his wing." Tae-O said and I smiled finding what he said touching my heart.

"And as seen on your SNS, you two are both fans of a lot of groups such as Twice, BTS, Red Velvet, BlackPink, EXO, Pentagon, Shinee, Seventeen and the list goes on." She said and we both chuckle at it.

"Yeah but our ultimate favourite one is." I said and he finishes the sentence for me.

"Twice sunbaenim." He said and we high five.

"Who's your favourite out of the nine girls?" She asks and I gesture for him to speak first.

"Chaeyoung sunbaenim." Tae-O smiled as I then spoke after.

"Mina sunbaenim." I said and I felt Tae-O smile after and I knew at that moment, I didn't fuck up no, not that meme, but I knew that he was teasing me. God just wait for Rebye stages.

——

Arriving at Music Bank again, we wore normal clothing this time and then we stepped out hearing screams the second we did and so we walked to the photo zone where tons of photographers were.

"Annyeonghaseyo 24/7 imnida!" We said in sync and bowed before posing and waving at the cameras.

The flashes of the camera just seemed to get brighter and brighter.

"Please don't leave me.." I cried as I look at Jackson lying on his bed.

"He was a good man indeed.." his mother told me while we stared at his coffin.

"You couldn't even let him have a burial you motherfucker..." I dropped him from the ground.

"Y/N?" Tae-O then snapped me from my trance and I look at him.

"I'm good." I said as we then walk among the long aisle receiving gifts from fans, mainly I received gifts from female fans and letters too. The moment we head inside, we hand the gifts to Yosuke where he kept them safe and we go to our waiting room.

"What happened back there?" Tae-O sat beside me as I fiddle with my fingers.

"You know, a little reminder that my best friend wouldn't see me on stage, seeing a song I dedicate to him blow up and be first on multiple charts instead of our single which I'm quite shocked we chose Regular to promote instead of Spring Day." I said and he holds my hand.

"We'll get through it, together, plus Taehyun." He gives me a comforting smile and I sigh laying my head on his shoulder.

We finally met with Akmu and the whole time before going on stage, Chan-hyuk and Tae-O were being all lovey dovey as Suhyun and I fangirl over Big Bang.

The moment the music started for the two fans of each group started to cheer while Suhyun and Y/N stood beside each other back to back.