46. vlive

The moment JYP was on that day of the vlive, he was back to his self at that time.

He sighed in relief seeing it worked just fine and then called Y/N.

"What's up?" Y/N asks.

"I wanted to see if you wanted to have a late night meal Y/N, I wanted to talk some things over." JYP said.

"Yeah, I'm in this restaurant and I'm preparing to do a vlive, maybe you could go there?" She asks.

"Yeah, don't start it until I get there okay?" He asks and she agrees before the call ended. JYP made sure to get there quickly and heading into the restaurant, he saw Y/N there sitting comfortably and drinking some water.

"Could I start the broadcast?" She asks as he nods. The two were in a private room so no stranger could be seen on the live. The phone was set up the same view as the broadcast when Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu did a live with JYP.

"Oh, people are already logging in." Y/N smiled as JYP smiles.

"One in a million! Annyeonghaseyo Twice's Y/N imnida." She smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo JYP imnida." He said with a smile.

"Today we're having dinner together, what's your dinner once?" Y/N asks as she looks through the menu and JYP reads out the comments and she listened to them.

"Ribs? They have some on the menu should we get that?" Y/N asks and JYP nods and agrees with her.

"So I actually started this broadcast without the company's knowing, but I'll make it up to them by advertising Pocari probably if that's my punishment." She said as JYP chuckles.

"But I also talked about this to the company they felt like that it's the right time I say this to the world and that since Feel Special came out recently, there's no better time to say it than now." Y/N said and turned to JYP.

He looks at her and Y/N gives him a knowing look, having known each other for more than 10 years now basically gave them telepathy.

Then Y/N turned to the camera and smiles.

"I'm gay, and I'm proud to be a lesbian." Y/N said and held back her tears as JYP held his hand to comfort her.

"And it feels so nice to be open and it feels like I'm lying to myself whenever I sing songs about liking boys. But I don't, I like girls and if the company regrets their decision of letting me come out, I'll just resign." Y/N said as a tear rolls down her cheek.

"I'll make sure nobody fires you Y/N, not on my watch." JYP said and she thanks him.

"And the reason why I didn't have the girls with me, because I didn't want them to face the burden of being in the first coming out video for a kpop idol. I want to thank Holland and Hong Seok-Cheon who I talked with before doing this vlive." She said.

"What comes next after this, I just want to thank you for listening, and if Twice loses male fans, who cares, that meant they never loved us as humans." She smiled.

The door was heard knocking and JYP grabs the phone filming Y/N only since he didn't want to film the waitress.

The two of them ordered their meals and soon enough they came quicker than any other restaurant they went to, but that was because they were the few customers in the restaurant.

"I think this is the best I ever felt in a long time." Y/N smiled as she ate the ribs and JYP smiles.

"I'm so proud of you, you don't know how happy I am that you're happy." JYP smiles and sips on his drink. This was better than any outcome he could've gone through comparing it to the vlive Y/N originally did.

"Whoever sends death threats to her, we will take legal action and whoever comments homophobic remarks on TWICE's music videos, we will report and erase and blacklist." JYP warns the viewers.

Little did JYP know, instead of Jihyo dating Daniel and Momo dating Heechul, the only relationship happening in TWICE were Jihyo and Y/N.

With the two last timelines finally erased, Jihyo and Y/N's 'forbidden' love wasn't forbidden anymore.

The two of them were always seeing each other, going on dates since 2013, Y/N being 13 and Jihyo being 16, but they never were a couple. Until Twice's 3rd anniversary hit and the two finally became a couple.

Of course it was a pain in the ass for everybody in the company, especially for Sunmi and 2PM, but when they revealed to their co workers they were dating, the days passing by just couldn't be more perfect.

The vlive went fine luckily for them but they knew that the whole country would be in buzz of an internationally famous kpop idol coming out.

When the two separated and went to their separate homes, JYP was ecstatic upon finding out Y/N and Jihyo were together and Y/N was relieved that she finally came out and hopefully something good would come out if there were going to be countless threats and homophobic comments.

At the dormitory, you would expect there being a huge fight, but the dormitory turned into a nightclub and the girls dragged their managers into the party.

As Jihyo and Y/N stood on the roof of the building, they both stared at the moon and the night sky holding each other's hands.

"I love you.." Jihyo says it for the first time as Y/N looks at her in disbelief.

"I love you too.." Y/N said and connects their lips together.

Author's POV

"So I don't end up with all the girls?" Y/N asks.

"For the love of christ you greedy hoe, yes you do, but someone like me, faces things such as writer's block which is my greatest nightmare." Author-nim said.