44. overlook

"You're one of the, if not the smartest person I know Yosuke." JYP said as he watches the construction workers build the small facility.

"So you want me.. to build a time machine?.." he looked at JYP like he was crazy.

He already explained everything to Yosuke a few hours earlier and it took some time for him to realize everything.

"You've done it before, you can do it again, plus if I have seen Marvel before, if I can basically take away my me taking away you scouting her, then we should be fine." JYP said as Yosuke looks at him.

"Yeah, but you just have to wear a special suit, so it wouldn't leave any footsteps." He said.

"Oh so like actual avengers?" JYP asks and he shrugs.

"Not an actual suit, but just some gloves and boots that won't leave a footprint." Yosuke explains.

"Now if I'm correct, this should take me at least a year to create." Yosuke said and JYP's eyes widened.

"Are you crazy?! I don't have a year! I want a week!" JYP yelled.

"Sir there's no possible way-" Yosuke said and JYP glares at him.

"I can ruin your life Yosuke.. this is for your sake too, do you not want things to go back to normal?" JYP asked tilting his head and Yosuke gulps.

"I'll get to it!" Yosuke said and then yelled at the construction workers to build faster, it was a small building anyways so it'd take at least two or three days to finish building it.

"Now, you need to start working on that time machine Yosuke." JYP said as he steps inside the van.

"You got it sir!" Yosuke bows and JYP sighs as he closed the door and gets driven to his house.

At his house, he was working out in his gym, working on a punching bag attempting to cool off some steam.

"I just want to be a 19 year old, living her life, making money and eating what she wants." She said as she started eating ramen.

JYP's punches get stronger and faster as flashbacks flooded his mind.

"Like, how can I write a love song to a boy? And that time I was still 16 and I didn't have a crush on anybody so it took me a whole week to create. Like, I had no crush and I never had experience. Ah it's frustrating just thinking about it." She chuckled.

JYP sees his vision start to get blurry as he tears up continuing to punch the bag.

"I don't think 20% of once are real, and are just sasaengs, and if any sasaengs want to prove that they're a real supporter, come back in 20 years and see if you're okay with the fact we're married, that's what Jinyoung oppa taught me." She said and was halfway through her second ramen bowl.

"Jinyoung?! Jinyoung?!" His wife calls him but he was too busy working out as he recalls memories of Y/N's breaking point.

"Jinyoung!!" His wife yells and he stops as he turns to her.

"I fucked up honey.. I fucked up.." she walks to him and he then hugs her tightly throwing his gloves away and cried into her arms.

"I don't know what you did baby, but I'm sure you didn't mean to.." she said as JYP continued crying into her arms.

"I tried to fix this and I thought I could, but I realized that I just didn't want to face the fact she was getting hurt.." Jinyoung cries more as he stuffs his face into her shoulder.

"I lost the kid honey.. I lost her.., I didn't save her.." Jinyoung said.

"Whoever she is.. I know you never lost her.." she said and then looks at Jinyoung.

"You just have to approach things in life in a different perspective.. you don't have to fix whoever's life, but you can guide them to prevent them from making that mistake.." she caresses his cheek and he looks at her.

"You think I can do that?" He asks and she nods.

"Of course I think so, I know so if that will make you agree with me." She said.

"And if it's about that Y/N kid, you're doing just great with her." She smiled softly.

"I really fucked up this time now.. I'm trying my best." He said.

"And I know you are." She cups his cheeks.

"Whatever you're going through I know you'll get through it, everything will be fine soon.." she assures him.