39. delay

Phases, Sucker and Marvin Gaye the two both help produced, write lyrics for and sang together, while Be Alright was a bit more personal where Y/N wrote the lyrics and became the vocals for it while Tae-O produced it. They all could promote these songs but thanks to the pandemic they can't.

"The female that people would like to give candy the most to on white day is Y/N, and the male that people would like to receive chocolate from the most is Tae-O." Yosuke smiled.

"Nation's boyfriend and girlfriend." Yosuke smiled softly.

"We're like heartthrobs." Tae-O chuckled enjoying how the popularity felt right now. There were even multiple compilations now of idols being caught staring at them or even blushing and their ears turning red when the idols would look back at them during shows.

"Oops I gotta hang out with the girls." Y/N said as Tae-O nods before hugging her goodbye and so did Yosuke.

——

"You're saying you broke up with him?!" Y/N asked as she looked at Momo.

"He didn't believe me when I said I couldn't have him anymore." Momo said and looked away.

"If you both thought it was the best choice to break up, I understand." Y/N said.

"Tell me Y/N, what did you think when we kissed, especially when all the three of us were onto you?" Momo asks walking to her.

"I just felt kind of happy, Mina enjoyed it so I enjoyed it. Plus you two wanted it." Y/N smiled softly.

"Did you want us?" Momo asks as she cups her cheek and Y/N looks down at her.

"Yeah.. I did.." Y/N said and Momo closes her eyes as she plants her lips on Y/N's. But Y/N pulls away.

"I'll let you think about whether you want to date us too.." Momo said as Sana agrees. But Y/N's phone vibrate and she pulls it from her pocket to look at it.

"I just got here." Y/N groaned.

"What is it?" Jihyo asks.

"I have a radio show to go to with Tae-O." Y/N said before she kissed Mina goodbye and walked out before meeting with Yosuke and Tae-O.

"I'm sorry to take you away." Yosuke said as Y/N greets Tae-O and him.

"It's fine, I didn't check our schedule for today." Y/N sighed.

"Please welcome 24/7!" The MC smiled as they clapped cheering with him.

"Annyeonghaseyo 24/7 imnida!" Y/N and Tae-O say in sync as the interview then starts.

"Annyeonghaseyo Y/N imnida." Y/N smiles waving at the fans outside and at the cameras.

"Annyeonghaseyo Tae-O imnida." He smiled and also waved at the cameras and fans.

"It must've been hard right? Your american promotions gets delayed?" The interviewer asks and they nod.

"Yes, I didn't get my mango shake." Y/N blurts the most random thing she could say which makes the other two burst into laughter as Tae-O lays his forehead on Y/N's shoulder.

"I was ready to try America's mango shakes! I'm a fan of those ugh!" Y/N smiled and then Tae-O laughs as he pulls away and throws his head back clapping.

"Sorry, sorry." Y/N chuckled shaking her head.

"What did JYP have in store for you guys in America?" The MC asks.

"An appearance on Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, James Corden, Good Morning America, Strahan and Sara, Zach Sang Show, so many shows." Y/N sighs as Tae-O agreed.

"There were so many fans asking those specific shows to have us the moment news came out about our group signing with Republic Records." Tae-O said.

"But our safety is more important and so is everybody's, people wash your hands regularly, it doesn't take a lot, really daily hygiene before the virus got this bad should've been part of your routine." Y/N said.

"Use hand sanitizer after touching things that were touched by another person or multiple people, and if you're sick please stay home but if you have to go out wear a mask so your cough or sneeze will be contained." Tae-O said.

"Like we aren't doctors or anything, but we know that doing this will reduce the chance of you getting it." Y/N said and the MC nods.

"Please follow what they say." The MC said and the two thank her.

"So, looking at all your achievements, from wins, to sales, to fanbase, what were you most proud of?" She asks them.

"Debuting was the biggest one so far." Y/N said as Tae-O nods.

"What's next them for 24/7? You guys are already so big in America, Canada and South Korea." She said.

"We gain success way too quickly honestly." Y/N said and Tae-O agrees.

"I think that we should've waited more and I think that this delay believe it or not will just let things slow down for a bit." Tae-O said.

"So what is our next goal?" Tae-O asks turning to Y/N.

"Get nominated for an award." Y/N smiled.

"Which one?" Tae-O asked.

"Best New Artist." Y/N smiled.

The interview went on and after it ended Tae-O was brought to 24/7's dorm and Y/N was brought to Twice's dorm.

Upon arrival, Y/N then sees Sana the moment the door opened and there was only her.

"Where's the other girls?" Y/N asks as she takes her shoes off and steps inside.

"Went out by themselves, I stayed in to take care of Mina." Sana said.

"Mina's in her room if you wanna talk to her." She continued and so Y/N went to her room and saw her sleeping peacefully.

"It's like she asked for it.." Y/N raised a brow and knelt down beside Mina before kissing her softly and she feels Mina's lip curve into a smile and she pulls away.

"Hi." Mina giggles as Y/N smiled looking at her.