9. interest

It was Y/N's first visit to Weekly Idol where she was going to MC with Heechul and Hani.

"Now, you'll be just fine like always!" Heechul smiles as he had his arm around Y/N acting as if he was that protective but supportive dad.

"We can even go out for coffee after." Hani said and Y/N blushes a deep red turning to her.

"Really?!" Y/N asks as Heechul slaps her head.

"Talk about this later!" He said and Y/N pouts and so they started.

"Yes, um." Y/N said as she read off the script clearly and Hani smiles as Heechul chuckles.

"They've had a comeback at the start of the year and um." Y/N started to stutter as she then groaned and Heechul rubs her back with a laugh.

"I'm nervous honestly cause I like this group." Y/N said with sigh and then calmed herself down before she resumed to read off the script.

"Ok get it together Y/N." she said to herself in English sighing.

"With more fans lining up to see the cutest, if not one of the cutest girl groups today in kpop! Please welcome Oh My Girl!" Y/N clapped her hands as the 7 of them walk out before greeting themselves.

——

"Thank you for being so comfortable with us, we were worried you'd be too nervous." YooA walked inside the dressing room where Heechul and Y/N was.

So, Heechul smiled as he watched from far away sitting on the couch.

"Oh it's no problem, I'm a big fan, you're my favourite actually." Y/N giggles and turns red the more she stared at the idol.

"I've seen multiple of your broadcasts before, you're really good at beings triple threat." YooA said as Y/N shook her head.

"No, no you're better though." Y/N said as YooA gave a small laugh.

"Is JYP thinking about your debut soon?" YooA said and Y/N laughed.

"No, no, I'm currently a test public trainee, I don't think I'll debut any time soon." Y/N said with a chuckle and YooA looks at her.

"You have the look of a debuted idol already." YooA said and Y/N looks up at her with a darker blush.

"Really?" Y/N asked.

"Well yeah, you're really pretty and you know, you've got the voice of an angel." YooA said and Y/N shrugs.

"I wouldn't say an angel but-" then Y/N's voice got quiet as YooA leans in a bit.

"Trust me, between you and me, I'd love to dance with you some time. Plus, your eyes aren't so sneaky as you think." YooA giggles.

"Wow idols really are different up close." Y/N said letting out a breath she didn't even know she held in.

"Let's take a picture? We could post both of them." YooA said and Y/N nods.

Then the two took a picture together smiling widely before YooA then decided to take a picture that show up to their hips.

"Annyeong." YooA said as Y/N had her arm around YooA's small waist and the girl waved at the camera.

"Annyeong." Y/N giggles and then looks down in embrassment before looking up waving with her other hand and YooA stood closer to Y/N.

Then they finished the video before they had to say their goodbye but not without exchanging numbers.

YooA then left and Y/N turned to Heechul and saw that he had a sly smirk on his face.

"God I wish you weren't here right now, why were you watching the whole time anyway?" Y/N chuckled shaking her head.

"Cause you're so cute when you're into someone!" Heechul said.

"I don't like her, she's just my bias in Oh My Girl." Y/N shook her head.

"Admit it though, you're interested at least!" Heechul said ruffling her hair as Y/N groaned and pushed his hand away.

"God you're acting like Tae-O." She chuckled shaking her head before she grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder.

He wouldn't stop her teasing her about it until Yosuke picked Y/N up from the venue.

"How was the shoot?" He asks.

"Messy." Y/N laughed as Yosuke laughed with her.

——

That night, Y/N and YooA both were texting eachother, YooA in her dorm and Y/N texting YooA in the practice studio.

YooA's POV

To Y/N ❤️ : You should be practicing

From Y/N ❤️ : Yeah well I'm already exhausted as it is

To Y/N ❤️ : You know I'd love to dance with you, but tomorrow

From Y/N ❤️ : Yeah don't worry, by the way thanks again for making me feel all comfy during the shoot

To Y/N ❤️ : well it's nothing really haha, but you're welcome

From Y/N ❤️ : I'll make it up to you sometime

To Y/N ❤️ : how about a night out to drink?

From Y/N ❤️ : that works

I smiled even more and Arin looks at me with a raised brow.

"Who's the boy you're gushing about huh?" She asks.

"Oh it's Y/N, we exchanged numbers before we left." I said.

"Hmkay." Arin makes a yeah right face before walking out.

3rd Person

"Y/N!" Tae-O said snapping Y/N away from her trance and so she looks up.

"What's gotten into you?" Tae-O asks as Y/ puts her phone away.

"Whatever just play the music." Y/N shrugged and Tae-O was confused for a bit until he shrugged and started the music.