23. goodbye

"We shall say goodbye, to a loving son and bestfriend.." the pastor started the burial.

Y/N stood there wearing everything black with a long black coat as Jackson's family was there as well, Taehyun's family was there as well as they helped Taehyun get there with a wheelchair since his condition was now better.

As Y/N watches the coffin close, she gasps silently and then hears a motorcycle.

Looking up, it was the drunk driver that hit Taehyun and Jackson as she saw from the police report.

She decided to go up to him when the burial ended and so she watches others pour dirt over the coffin.

The moment it ended, she walked up to the man.

"You decided to just go huh?" Y/N asks as she balls her hands up into fists and Taehyun turns his head.

"Y/N!" Jackson's mother calls him.

"I was drunk! I was stupid! I was careless!" The man said as he continued backing away from Y/N storming her feet towards him.

"My best friend died! Because you decided to drive when you were drunk? Why huh?!" Y/N asked and grabbed the man by his collar.

"I thought I was sober!" The man said.

"Well you thought wrong!" Y/N said before throwing a punch as he fell back.

Quickly after, a car was heard pulling up and Yosuke and Tae-O ran out.

"I never meant to drive in the first place!" He said as he leaned against a tombstone.

"Well you did." Y/N said before punching his head against the tombstone even breaking it and he fell to the ground completely.

Y/N grabbed his collar and dragged him, "You couldn't even let him have a burial you motherfucker." She said and dropped him the moment she heard her name from Tae-O's voice.

"Come on.." Tae-O said.

"I'm such a bad friend Tae-O... I can't even get myself to calm down.." Y/N sighed and hugged Tae-O.

——

"Why are we here oppa?" Y/N looks at Yosuke.

"You will be staying here for the night, I need you to rest tonight because I know we won't be able to keep up with you." Yosuke said and Tae-O pats her back.

She sighed and stepped out and saw the door open and Jihyo smiled sadly as she helped Y/N get to their dorm.

"How was it?.." Mina asked as Y/N walked to her.

"I um, met the driver.. and yeah.." Y/N looked at her right hand which was red and bruised.

Mina then wrapped her arms around the girl's neck as Y/N wrapped her arms around Mina's waist and the two hug.

"I tried to keep away.. but he just decided to come.." Y/N said as Mina comforted her.

"Let's get you cleaned up." Mina caressed her cheek before the two walked inside the bathroom together and Y/N closed the door behind her.

As Mina took an ice pack and wrapped it in a towel putting it on Y/N's hand, Y/N stared at Mina caressing her cheek.

"You know, I've always admired you, taking care of me and all, now seeing you. I enjoy taking care of you this time." Mina smiled.

Y/N leaned closer as Mina was leaning up ready to kiss her until Y/N's head lays low.

"I can't.. I don't know why.. but I can't.." Y/N sighed, Mina took all her courage and pulled Y/N down into a sweet kiss.

Y/N stayed there as their lips were attached and Y/N's eyes close.

Mina kept her eyes close until she felt her lips start to separate from Y/N's and the two look at eachother. They step out the bathroom right after and Y/N sits down.

Y/N cuddled with Mina as she was starting to sleep and each of the girls stared at her as the tv was close to being mute due to how low the volume was.

"So, who's gonna be hers first?" Nayeon asked.

"Not us." Momo said and Jihyo agrees with her.

"Oh please, we all know you both like her too." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

"Jesus, we're dating someone." Jihyo said.

"But whenever you kiss them, do you sometimes wished it was her instead?" Jeongyeon said.

"No.." Jihyo said and Momo agrees, the two were lying but they were determined to deny it.