30. graduation

Tae-O was brought in early to his school for graduation and Y/N and Yosuke came as Y/N wore a mask and because of her hairstyle, nobody knew it was her surprisingly.

But the people hid better was Chan-Hyuk and Suhyun who also came to congratulate him.

"Song Tae-O." The woman said as many students cheered him on which were his school friends.

He bowed receiving his certificate and thanks the principal before turning to the crowd and smiling widely upon seeing Yosuke and Y/N, but his smile falters a bit remembering his parents didn't come to his graduation. But his smile never left and he walks back down the stage.

After the graduation ceremony, Tae-O whistles walking inside a classroom where he was meeting Y/N and Yosuke.

But upon arrival, he sees Chan-Hyuk standing in the middle of the empty classroom holding a bouquet of roses.

"Um.. hey." Chan-Hyuk smiled the moment he sees Tae-O and the younger boy gulps almost dropping his certificate but remains calm.

"Hyung.." Tae-O said as he walked over to him.

"Look I, really like you and I know Mina and Y/N are really cute together, but whenever I see them together, I only think of you and I being in their spot. Make me happy and be my boyfriend?" Chan-Hyuk then closes his eyes shut ready for a rejection.

But Tae-O smiles widely and takes the bouquet away and plants his certificate with it on a desk before wrapping his arms around Chan-Hyuk's neck tightly and crashing his lips against his.

"Yes!" Tae-O said as he pulled away and the two were a blushing mess.

"Congratulations!" The three others pop up scaring Tae-O and even Chan-Hyuk since he forgot they'd be surprising him.

"I'm so proud of you." Suhyun giggled walking to Chan-Hyuk and the older boy high fives Y/N.

"This is to the visual and maknae of 24/7!" Y/N smiled widely side hugging him close, the two shared the roles of main vocal, dancer and rapper. They were just that good.

"Congratulations!" The three started to sing to him and the moment they ended, they clap as Yosuke stood by them.

The five of them then went to a restaurant and there, Chan-Hyuk and Tae-O were acting all lovey dovey while Suhyun and Y/N were talking together about random topics occasionally spilling tea about the two boys.

The two stayed out late, drinking and laughing yet neither except for Tae-O was drunk since they had a higher alcohol tolerance than him, especially Y/N and Yosuke.

"Let's head home?" Tae-O asks as his eyes were closed and he was leaning his head into Chan-Hyuk's shoulder.

"Yeah, we should." Chan-hyuk smiled and so the sibling duo called their manager as the trio were getting ready to leave.

"Thank you again." Tae-O smiled carrying his bouquet of roses and Chan-Hyuk pecks his lips before Y/N and Tae-O get inside the van and the sibling duo waves goodbye watching the van drive away.

——

The next morning, Tae-O woke up groggily and walked out of his room and saw Y/N preparing breakfast.

"Morning graduate." Y/N smiled.

"You're back!" Tae-O smiled and ran up to her before hugging her from behind as she chuckled.

"Well, I talked to the girls that for today I'm gonna stay in my actual dorm and they understood. They also wanna congratulate you on your graduation." Y/N smiled and Tae-O hugs her tighter.

Everything was set, the debut was set to a date that JYP found perfect.

Now it was time to release the news of debuting a new group.

While the three of them had breakfast, Y/N hums and looks through her group chat with the nine girls.

"Noona, I'm just wondering, do you know how to swim?" Tae-O asks snapping her trance as she looks up and nods.

"Well I know the basics, why do you ask?" Y/N replied.

"Well, I was just thinking that if we go to a pool or a beach, we should swim together." Tae-O smiled softly.

"Of course we will, once we get out paycheck, then we can afford a vacation." Y/N giggles before eating her cereal with her left hand and texting on her right hand.

"I think you need both hands to type faster?" Tae-O asks.

"I make Mina go crazy with no hands, so who's to say so?" Y/N asks and shrugs.