5. recurring

For the past few days, Y/N became a trainee who was just as famous as Somi was back then before her solo debut. The more she appeared on shows, the more they wanted to really see her training.

So, in Vlive, Y/N was in the small practice room but had Tae-O with her.

"Yes everybody! This is my friend Tae-O!" Y/N smiled as he had her arm around Y/N.

"Yes everybody this is my dumb friend Y/N!" Tae-O laughs and sticks his tongue out ruffling her hair and Y/N whined trying to get out of his grip but Tae-O doesn't let go until she finally slips out.

"You're an asshole yah!" Y/N said swearing on live and Tae-O gasps like a four year old.

"You sweared on vlive! I'm telling on JYP!" He said as Y/N chased him.

"Oh please, as if our viewers never swore before." Y/N said and Tae-O gasps again.

"Our?" Tae-O asks putting a hand to his chest with a wide smile on his face.

"Yeah." Y/N smiled back at him and Tae-O then hugs her tightly.

"Okay let go now before I punch you." Y/N said as Tae-O lets go quickly.

"Okay, okay let's just practice now." Tae-O said rushing to the other side of the room and laughs.

While they practiced, viewers were thinking that they might've already forgotten they were doing a live broadcast, which they did.

For a whole 30 minuets, they danced the whole choreography to hard hitting songs such as Fire, Dope and District 9.

It wasn't until that Y/N finally noticed the phone again and laughed out loud telling Tae-O they were still on vlive.

"Let's dance to our sunbaenims." Tae-O said as Y/N nods and they started dancing to 2PM at first. Doing Heartbeat and My House, they both enjoyed the dance and so then they danced to Got7's A.

"Ah Sana unnie was so cute in the video." Y/N giggled as they put on Miss A and Wonder Girls, of course Bad Girl Good Girl and Nobody was what they danced to.

Then Stray Kids Miroh which they completed with a bit of struggle considering they were tiring themselves out.

But the minuet Twice's Cheer Up came on, they started to scream and got into position quickly.

Once Sana's part came on, they started to sing and fangirl/boy over them and had a wide smile on their face.

They also decided to do the choreography for Fancy and Tae-O was having all of it and didn't mind comments of him being feminine because he embraced the choreo and honestly, he was just as cute as Y/N was when they did girl group choreo.

Yuna and Ryujin were walking across the hall until they heard their song, Icy and stopped for a bit but slowed their walking.

"Saranghae Itzy sunbaenim!" They heard Y/N and quietly laughed before ushering themselves to their own practice room.

"They're so cute." Ryujin giggles and Yuna agrees until they reached their practice room.

The rest of the vlive after dancing was just Y/N and Tae-O taking rest since they already knew they'll be exhausted the next morning.

"We should train our vocals and rap now." Tae-O said and Y/N agreed as they each grabbed a mic, the speakers weren't on anymore and Tae-O used his phone for the music since he needed to pay attention to himself.

"Y/N." Tae-O said and Y/N looked up at the taller guy.

"Do you want to debut together someday?" He asks with a soft smile.

"You can bet on it." Y/N smiled and then shook his hand before they started to sing and rap along to other songs.

"Yah Jihyo, get off Vlive and start practicing." Nayeon called her over.

"Just wait a little bit longer! Y/N's almost done her song." Jihyo smiled widely.

"Aish, you haven't paid a single inch of attention to Daniel's texts since that vlive started." Jeongyeon said.

"Fine! Fine!" Jihyo groaned and then replied to Daniel before going back to the live.

Jeongyeon groaned and then grabbed the phone and tossed it to Nayeon as she catches it and powers it off.

"We'd all love to watch the vlive trust us, but we need to practice." Momo said acting like one of the eldest for once.

"Okay." She said before turning the music on and counting the steps while the girls followed with her and Momo.