22. 3 days

Y/N was allowed to be halted from her schedules to help set up for Jackson's funeral home and stayed up for all those 72 hours not letting her eyes close for a small minuet.

Fans or reporters didn't find any single clue to why Y/N hasn't been online for three consecutive days but they let it go assuming another reason.

She finally came home and was sleeping the entire time that Tae-O even carried her to her bed so that she would sleep more.

One of the girls have been visiting ever since they heard that Y/N finally came home and so they made up a plan that would give Y/N comfort but they wouldn't bombard her.

One day, Tae-O had his own schedule that would be working with other trainees and so it was Y/N who was the only one in the apartment and it was Tzuyu's turn to visit.

Tzuyu came home to see Y/N downing a bottle of soju and she quickly stopped her.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Having my first bottle of the night." Y/N said, the frustration and the hurt was still evident in her face.

"Okay stop before you down it all." Tzuyu said and puts the bottle down.

"This is not a habit I want to see in you." Tzuyu said and Y/N sighed.

"But I'm so tired.." Y/N said and laid down on the couch as Tzuyu looked at her.

"Then let's watch a movie." Tzuyu suggested before she puts netflix on and puts on a simple romcom.

The two place blankets over them and Y/N snuggles her head into the taller girl's neck before the two watched the movie.

As Y/N continued watching the movie, Tzuyu took multiple glances at her and blushed at the sight, happy to be the one to comfort Y/N right now.

Yawns continue to escape Y/N's mouth and she turns to Tzuyu, "Would it be okay if I just fell asleep?" Y/N asked.

"Of course." Tzuyu gave her a soft smile and continued to watch the movie with her. But halfway through it, she found the girl asleep. Before though Tzuyu would turn off the tv, she took a picture of her and the girl sleeping before making it her lock screen.

Y/N woke up, to see Tzuyu laying her head on hers and she slowly gets up laying the tall girl on the couch and walked to the bathroom.

Taking a shower it was quick one since she didn't want the girl to wake up alone.

So after that, she dressed herself only with a hoodie and sweatpants before she stepped out after drying her hair and finally saw Tzuyu starting to wake up.

"Morning." Tzuyu smiled softly and stood up walking to Y/N.

"Morning.." Y/N nods, ever since that day, a smile never rose up her lips.

Tzuyu walked to her and Y/N gulped seeing how Tzuyu got close to her.

"I just want to say that I'm here for you whenever you need me." Tzuyu said and Y/N looks at her.

"I know what you want." Y/N said as Tzuyu looks at her and so Y/N steps forward and so their heads pass by and Y/N's lips were next to Tzuyu's ear.

Tzuyu places a hand on Y/N's neck and closed her eyes looking down in embarrassment.

"But.. right now I have to focus on dealing with myself through this." Y/N then plants a soft kiss on Tzuyu's cheek and pulls away.

Tzuyu couldn't blame the girl, with everything she just went through, the last thing on Y/N's mind right now would be dating anybody.

——

Y/N walked inside during practice and looked at the shocked backup dancers, choreographer and Tae-O.

"Y/N, what are you doing here? You need rest." Tae-O said.

"Just for this day okay?" Y/N asked assuring him that she'd be fine.

"Okay, but whenever you need something, don't be shy to ask." Tae-O said as everybody else agreed.

During a small break, Y/N stared at the groupchat she was in with the girls of Twice thinking of what she should say.

Y/N sighed and then looked at her camera roll which was a bunch of selfies and pictures she took with and of the girls.

"When will I get over this?.." she whispers to herself once she found a video of Jackson teaching her how to defend herself and turned her phone off.