6. vlogging

"Wah! There she is! The woman the myth the legend, you know right?" Joon Park said as he then flipped the camera and Y/N laughs before waving at the camera.

"Annyeong, Y/N imnida." She laughed as she was holding a plastic bag.

"What's all this?" He asks.

"Errands for some of our managers and employees." Y/N said.

"There's a lot of cigarettes." He said and Y/N laughed.

"Yes, they were running out so I had to get some packs each for them." Y/N said.

"Can I walk you then to the building?" Joon asks as Y/N nods.

"Why not." She smiled and then continued to walk.

"So how was it like, being a trainee in public?" He asks.

"Well it's actually different, JYP told me to be more free, that's why like I swore in during broadcasts and yeah." She giggles.

"Well it's normal to swear, you have to let those feelings out." Joon agreed with Y/N and she nodded thanking him for it.

"So, how is to be in JYP Entertainment?" He asks and Y/N shrugged.

"It isn't really as fun people would think." She looked at him.

"I appreciate JYP's starting to adjust some things, I mean, trainees no longer get beaten which is good you know but, sometimes emotional scarring is still there." She sighed softly.

"Whenever it gets too much for you, just call me over and I'll talk it out, you know family." Joon said as Y/N laughed thanking him.

"And we're here!" He smiled and so they walked inside the JYP building.

"Man, you don't know how many times we tried to get you on this show." He said and Y/N looks at him with a really look.

"Yeah, your schedule has been booked they say." A smile curves up Y/N's face.

"Well I'm glad they've been wanting me on tons of shows, it's fun meeting all kinds of hosts. Though I wanna meet some idols, especially Twice sunbaenim." She smiled.

"Who's you're bias?" Joon asks.

"Next time you can ask, when I debut." Y/N laughed and finally the two say their goodbyes and even hug before Y/N had to go in the elevator.

"Ah excuse me." Y/N held the doors open stopping it and Mina then smiles thanking her before she looked at the ceiling.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Y/N shyly smiled and bowed hesitantly as Mina smiled back and bowed also.

"Annyeong." Mina said and so the two were quiet until Mina sees the bag of plastic full with cigarettes and alcohol.

"You're doing errands?" Mina asks as Y/N nods turning to her.

"I remember Jeongyeon unnie doing them when she was a trainee." Mina said and Y/N nodded.

"Yeah, I was invited to drink with them tonight with my manager, Yosuke." Y/N said.

"How about I join you? Just so you won't feel too lonely." Mina smiled and Y/N chuckled.

"No, no, you're a debuted idol, you'll get scolded." Y/N said.

"Please, I know our producer team would like a drink with me, but don't worry, I'm not going anywhere without you." Mina smiled making the younger girl blush and so Y/N nods.

"Okay then, just make sure your managers and members agree to this." Y/N then heard the elevator ding and Mina walks out before waving goodbye.

——

"You're going out for a drink with Y/N?" Jihyo asks.

"Can I go with you?" Sana asks and then knelt on both of her knees already begging.

"Now, now, Mina asked and I think it's clear she'd rather take the beating herself of drinking with other men." Yongjin said.

"What if they try something with her?" Nayeon asks worriedly.

"That's why Y/N will be with me the whole time." Mina said.

"I guess but what if both of you are powerless." Jeongyeon asked.

"Can you all just not be so paranoid? We'll make sure to update you at times just so you guys know we're gonna be fine." Mina chuckled and so the girls give in but still were worried.

"She's here." Mina smiled to herself and then looked out the window to see the black van and then walked out her room to reveal what she wore to the members.

"You're seriously not gonna let her go out like that are you?" Jeongyeon asks.

"Now you're just overreacting. It's just skinny jeans and an oversized hoodie." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and Mina smiled as Jihyo walked to her.

"Now whatever you do." Jihyo said and Mina looks at her.

"I'll call you when I need you." Mina said around the same time Jihyo said, "Call me when you need me."

"Fine, go. Don't go home so late." Jihyo acted even more like a mom and Mina nods grabbing her shoes and so she steps out the dorm and meets with Y/N.

"You look really casual but still ready for a night out." Y/N chuckled and Mina smiled thanking her.

"Let's go." Mina said as Yosuke nods and started to drive to the restaurant where the producing team would be there.