12. fears

Of course Mina and Y/N got closer as they continued dancing together and their affection for each other became clearer to each other.

Finally all 9 girls of Twice was in the same room as Y/N and couldn't lie, they felt the same affection Mina received even if they haven't talked to her that much.

"Hey." Jihyo smiled sitting down beside Y/N on the floor as the other girls were either talking or practicing.

"Hey." Y/N smiled looking at her putting her phone away.

"I wanna ask you something." Jihyo said as Y/N hummed with content.

"Are you really into just girls? Well some people have been asking and I decided to ask for them." Jihyo said and Y/N smiled.

"Well yeah I'm technically gay." Y/N chuckled and the girls overhear their conversation.

"Yeah.. it's hard to you know, to actually say that in front of your fans." Jihyo sighed.

"What do you mean?" Y/N asked.

"Well I'm Pansexual, Nayeon's bisexual, Jeongyeon, Sana and Chaeyoung are all lesbians, Momo's bisexual, Dahyun's a gay demisexual, and Tzuyu's our sweet little bi asexual maknae." Jihyo smiled.

"What's Mina? You didn't mention her." Y/N asks confused.

"She prefers she says it herself." Jihyo said and so Y/N turned to her.

"I'm only bicurious okay? I know that even our Tzuyu figured out her orientation but you know.." Mina said.

Then Y/N and Mina both said, "It's just complicated." The girls look at both of them.

"What? It's just a coincidence." Y/N said and got up before walking to the sound system.

"When it comes to coming out, Mina's the most restricted against it, especially when it comes to her family, you see we all came out to our families, and none of them ever went well." Jihyo said.

"So, seeing Mina's family and their status, Mina just decides against it, she hasn't dated a girl ever yet." Jihyo said.

"Oh.." Y/N nods before looking at Mina.

"How about we choose, Rewrite The Stars from The Greatest Showman?" Y/N asked.

"Whatever works." Mina shrugged.

So the girls stepped aside and went on their phones as Y/N and Mina started to make the choreography together.

——

"What if we rewrite the stars.." Y/N sang as they dance to their choreography.

"Say you were made to be mine, nothing could keep us apart.." Y/N's voice still sounded like an angel to the girls yet since they knew the lyrics and their meaning, it also made them to reflect.

"You were the one I was meant to find, it's up to you and it's up to me." Y/N sang as she dipped Mina and her leg goes straight up while leaning her head back.

"No one can say what we get to be." Y/N sang as the two spun around stretching their leg out and their arms.

"So why don't we rewrite the stars." Y/N sang while she picked up Mina, her arms under Mina's shoulders and picking her up before putting her back down.

"Maybe the world could be ours.." Y/N knelt down as Mina held onto her shoulders letting her leg reach its highest point before getting up, spinning around.

"Tonight.." Y/N said before she carried Mina and twirled around before they finished what they had so far.

The girls clap as Mina and Y/N look at each other for a spare second before pulling away and grabbing their water bottle.

"Alright let's work on it more." Mina said and Y/N nods.

"Girls let's go to the other studio, we'll be able to practice there." Jihyo said. The rest of the girls didn't want to leave, yet they still did.

"Do you think Y/N chose that specific song for her and Mina?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Most likely yeah." Nayeon nods and so they went inside the studio to see it empty.

——

Mina and Y/N decided to take a break after finishing their choreography and Y/N looks at comments of her scenes in variety shows.

Homophobic comments, xenophobic comments, just rude comments.

It all stabbed a dagger in Y/N's back as she grew closer to tears the more she looked at them. It didn't hurt to see one mean comment, but it hurt to see no comfort in any of the comments.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Mina asks as she looked at the girl on the verge of crying.

"You know, just a bit of hate." Y/N sniffed and then wiped her eyes getting rid of the tears that were about to spill.

"Stop paying attention to them." Mina said.

"Then should I be paying attention to you then?" Y/N asks flirting a bit despite the hate clouding her head which shocked Mina. Mina couldn't believe the girl had the audacity to say that in a situation like this.

"Um.. n-no, I mean yes but, no, I mean if it gets you to stop looking at them then, no you're my junior." Mina continue to ramble on and by now Y/N was confused on making the girl flustered and so she walked over to her.

Mina was still cross legged on the ground and so Y/N leans down and cups Mina's cheeks, the two of them inches away from a kiss.

"You're so cute sunbaenim." Y/N smiled before planting a kiss on the girl's forehead before pulling away and exiting out of the app where she saw the comments.

"T-thanks.." Mina smiled softly and blushed as she looked back down at her phone.