13. roommate

Y/N has been interacting with the girls of Twice more because she's moved in with the girls ever since the night with the producer team.

But of course both of them has been busy, with schedules and performances.

"Sir." A man bursts inside the office of the founder of JYP Entertainment.

JYP looks up and stops the video he was playing of his daughter playing with him and so he raises a brow.

"What." He asks.

"I would like you to look over this." He said and then showed a picture sent to him by a reporting company. It was Y/N making out with someone that had a good pulled over their head and the person was facing away from the camera so you only saw Y/N.

"Y/N." JYP walked inside a training session between Y/N and Tae-O.

"Annyeonghaseyo pd-nim." Tae-O bowed and put his hands behind his back.

"Out the room Tae-O." JYP said and the man nods before walking out of the room and closing the door behind him.

"Would you like to explain this?" JYP asks as he showed her the picture.

"Um..." Y/N looked around trying to make up and excuse.

"Fine, I have to tell you the truth." Y/N then looked up at the ceiling.

"What are you doing?" JYP asks looking at the spot Y/N stared at.

"Shhh, I'm explaining what went on." Y/N said before closing her eyes.

Y/N and YooA were walking beside each other as they were starting to finish up their date they spent in a café that was getting closed down for the night.

"I had a lot of fun Y/N." YooA smiled at her.

"Well I'm glad you agreed to this date." Y/N smiled and so YooA stops by a spotlight.

"You know, you might not be such a bad girlfriend after all." YooA said and Y/N chuckled.

"Are you considering me to be your girlfriend?" Y/N smirked and YooA rolled her eyes pushing her away gently and Y/N stepped closer to YooA.

"Maybe.." YooA then puts her hand on Y/N's collar and Y/N then leaned forward as so did YooA and the two connect their lips.

YooA then leaned back pulling Y/N's head even closer and Y/N wrapped his arms around her waist.

The two pull away and YooA was a blushing mess while Y/N too was a blushing mess.

The two of them continued walking until YooA then reached her van but not before kissing Y/N goodbye again and Y/N walked back to her dorm.

"Yah stop day dreaming now." JYP said and then nudged Y/N to snap her out of her trance.

"Sorry.." Y/N smiled to herself.

"So what's the verdict?" JYP asked.

"Oh we're just seeing each other right now, YooA sunbaenim said if we didn't work out we wouldn't really affect our friendship, we're basically best friends now." Y/N giggled.

"Alright, as long as you're not going to mingle with too many idols." He said before walking out.

"What did he talk to you about?" Tae-O asked.

"Oh just shows." Y/N shrugged and Tae-O nods before they practiced together again.

——

The girls were in their dorm, all 10 of them and then Y/N received a call.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Y/N said as the girls listened in to her conversation.

"Really? I'll be there quick." Y/N's face was filled with sadness, anger and shock and the concerned the girls.

"Oppa!" Y/N yelled to Yongjin as he quickly got out from his room.

"What is it?" Yongjin asks.

"I need a ride to the hospital now!" She said and so Yongjin quickly ran out as so did she and they went inside one of the vans.

"We need to get there too." Jihyo then got another manager to drive them there.

"Where's Taehyun and Jackson?! Where are they?!" Y/N yelled as she rushed inside the hospital.

"They're currently under surgery ma'am please wait." The doctor said as Yongjin held her back.

"Please!" Tears burst out Y/N's eyes and so she sat down in plain grief as Yongjin sat down beside her to comfort her.

"What happened?" Jihyo asks the doctor as they stood in front of him.

"They were caught in a car accident." The doctor said.

"A drunk driver hit them in the high way, and the car wrapped around a pole after it spun around, the two of them are currently in critical condition right now and both of them took the same amount of damage." The doctor said before walking away with his clipboard.