41. late night

During breakfast, the girls were being quiet and Mina then stands up and walks to the door of the dorm and locked it before walking back to them.

"Now tell me do you all want Y/N?" Mina asks and they stay quiet.

"Guys, we have to be honest with each other." Mina whined and they nod slowly.

"That wasn't so hard was it?" Mina sighed and then looks at her phone.

"How about we all get into a relationship?" Sana asks.

"Sana if this is your plot to dating all of us it won't-" Jihyo looks up.

"Great idea." Momo agrees with her.

"You guys aren't being serious right?" Mina asks.

"Now thinking about it that is a good idea." Jeongyeon said.

"I'll never be able to stay asleep then." Tzuyu said sipping her water.

"You and me sister." Dahyun sighed as she clinked glasses with Tzuyu.

"Okay it's not like they're gonna have sex with her everyday." Mina said and Sana and Momo look away.

"Jesus.." Mina rolled her eyes.

"What do you think." Jihyo said looking at Mina.

"If I still have Y/N in the end.." Mina smiles softly as the girls nod.

"Firstly, you're gonna have to break up with Dani." Sana said.

"What? No! I can't do that." Jihyo said as the others look at her.

"Who do you want, CEO pretty boy looking Kang Daniel, or fellow labelmate heartthrob Y/N L/N?" Nayeon said.

"I don't know!" Jihyo said now snapping at them.

"Woah leader unnie it's just a question." Momo said.

"Do you think it's that easy to choose between your boyfriend and your best friend? No!" Jihyo said.

"No I think you have it the other way around, you love Y/N and you don't wanna hurt Daniel's feelings because he's your best friend." Chaeyoung said.

"Oh that's ridiculous since when do I love Y/N while being with Daniel, it's not like she dances crazily stupid to our songs but she still looks adorable while doing it, she goes through massive lengths for the people she loves, she tries her hardest even in the darkest of times, she sings like she's born with it, she has a body that could beat a goddess' she has a crazy good looking smile that makes me smile like an idiot.." Jihyo looks at them.

"You're in love with her." The girls say in sync.

"Oh my.." Jihyo sighed and looked down at her phone.

"Well case solved! Leader nim is in love with Y/N too and now we all agree on being with each other and being with her right?" Nayeon said and the girls look at Mina.

"Yeah.." Mina said and Tzuyu sat beside her.

"We'll always make sure you get the most time with her, you are her first girlfriend." Tzuyu said as Mina thanks her.

"Can we agree to that?" Tzuyu asks and they nod.

——

As Dahyun arrived at the company building to practice, she comes across an empty practice room and sees Y/N playing the piano.

Walking inside, she hears her voice.

"We got this king size to ourselves.." Y/N sang as she continued to play.

"Don't have to share with no one else.." Dahyun continued to walk closer.

"Don't keep your secrets to yourself, it's karma sutra show and tell.." Dahyun sat down beside her and Y/N looks at her before continuing.

"Ooh~ there's loving in your eyes and it pulls me closer.." Y/N said as Dahyun sat closer to her.

"It's so subtle, I'm in trouble.." Y/N started to push on the keys softer.

"But I'd love to be in trouble with you.." Y/N and Dahyun started to lean into each other.

"Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on.." Y/N finishes that portion of the song as Dahyun then caresses her cheek rubbing her hand up and down her jaw slowly.

Dahyun plants her lips on Y/N's as she kisses back and held Dahyun's small hand.

Dahyun wraps her arms around Y/N's neck and got lost in a trance kissing her while Y/N moved the girl a bit so Dahyun was straddling her hips.

They continued moving their heads in sync never letting each other go and Dahyun pulls away. Dahyun turns red upon seeing Y/N before kissing her again.

The two went on for a couple more minuets and it didn't seem like they were gonna stop any time soon until they ran out of air.

"I.." Dahyun turns red as she sat back down. Then she had to leave and soon entered Chaeyoung.

"Hey." She smiled at me before walking inside and plants her phone on the piano.

"How you've been?" I ask her and she shrugs as she puts on Tik Tok on her phone.

"You know." She said and I chuckled.

"Let's do one?" I ask and she shrugs nodding.

Then she chose the sound, One Direction's Still The One and soon it starts.

"You're all I think about baby~" the music started and Chaeyoung lipsyncs to it before kissing my cheek on the last word as I look at the camera with wide eyes and did the dance before making a heart with my arm.

Then she did the same and completed the heart I started before it turned off.

"Yay." Chaeyoung claps her hands and I smile looking at her.

"Look um, earlier.." I said and she nods turning to me.

"I kissed Dahyun earlier." I said.

"What?!" She said and that was the last thing I saw before my vision turned black.