24. improving

"As a way to get your laugh back and running, why don't we, do a broadcast!" Tae-O said as he was dragging her to the living room.

"Yeah! It should be good! Fans are gonna cheer you up in no time!" Sana said.

"I'd rather just um, you know, watch P.S I Still Love You." Y/N said and sat down on the couch.

"I'll join." Jeongyeon said and sits down beside Y/N as the younger girl was in the middle and she fiddles with her fingers nervously.

"Don't worry.. I'm right here.." Jeongyeon smiles softly and Y/N sighed keeping her head down.

"It just doesn't feel the same.." Y/N shook her head and then Tae-O soon started the vlive and sat down with the other two girls.

"Annyeonghaseyo Twice's Jeongyeon imnida." Jeongyeon smiled.

"Annyeong Y/N imnida." Y/N bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo Tae-O imnida." He smiled and bowed too.

"Yes, one day we will join the JYP Nation just wait!" Tae-O said as he smiled looking at Y/N as she nods and Jeongyeon cheers.

"What's the first thing you wanna do when you debut?" Tae-O asked.

"I want to.." Y/N starts to think about it and hums.

"Well?.." Jeongyeon asked.

"I wanna be happy.." Y/N smiled and the two quiet down as Jeongyeon holds her hand behind the two of them and stares at Y/N with loving eyes wishing the best for her.

Sana walks outside of her room and Y/N then smiles softly gesturing her to come and so Sana giggles and then lands on her lap.

"Annyeonghaseyo Y/N's Sana imnida!" Sana said as she wrapped Y/N's arms around her and giggled.

"Sister from another mister!" Tae-O smiled as him and Sana do a handshake.

Then Tae-O felt his phone vibrate and then excused himself before leaving the live.

"It's Chan-Hyuk.." Y/N whispers and then Jeongyeon and Sana started to tease him and Y/N shushes them and they obey right away.

——

After the vlive, Y/N went to take a nap on the couch and Jeongyeon then lays beside her.

"I'm here.." Jeongyeon said and wrapped her arms around Y/N being the big spoon and Y/N hums feeling safe.

Y/N just stares at the tv with a sigh before Jeongyeon and then continued to hug Y/N close.

Jeongyeon thought Y/N was asleep by then and bit her lip.

"I love you.." Y/N gulps the moment she heard that and closed her eyes. She wondered what to do about it and then fakes herself waking up.

"You know unnie I'm kind of hungry." Y/N smiled softly and walked to the fridge before grabbing a soda can and started to sip it.

Nayeon walked in around the same time and then walked up to Y/N.

"How are you?" She asked standing beside Y/N as she continued to sip her drink.

"Umm, kind of confused right now." Y/N said and then grabbed a bag of chips.

"How come?" Nayeon asked.

"You know, romance." Y/N said with a nod.

Meanwhile, inside JYP's house, he was finding the reasons why Jackson was killed. It was the law of equivalent exchange, because Sulli was brought back to life, Jackson's life had to be taken instead. Whoever's life that was taken away was important and made and impact to the kpop industry, it gave someone that was important had an impact to Y/N's life another day to live.

But here, it was now reversed, that important person in Y/N's life is now taken away in order for a certain idol who deserves a second chance to live. But in Jonghyun's and Hara's case, JYP didn't know who'd fill their spot. The only man he can think of right now is Taehyun and possibly could be himself.

The doorbell rang inside Twice's dorm and Y/N walks up to it and opens the door.

"I'm here to pick up Jihyo." Daniel smiled softly.

"Jihyo unnie!" Y/N called her and soon she steps out wearing casual clothing.

"Hey." Jihyo smiled walking over to him and kissing his lips before turning to Y/N.

"I'll be back soon." She smiled at her before holding Daniel's hand and walked out with him.

"I'm gonna take another nap." Y/N said and then went on the couch where Jeongyeon still was and slept, laying her head on Jeongyeon's lap.