10. just a crush

The more Y/N spent time with girl groups, the more it confused the grown woman that a 20 year old trainee made them question their sexuality. She had the looks, the humour, the charm, she showed them the human in her which made her relatable too.

Tae-O also had some fame going on for himself and the other trainees started to see the talent in him rather than his money and looks.

But Mina found an interest into Y/N and she started to fall for the girl but she just kept her mouth shut around the girls about her.

Jihyo, was conflicted, of course she had interest in her but, Daniel was still hers and so she wasn't really trapped, but was aware of what situation she was in.

Meanwhile, YooA and Y/N started to have a budding romance while their friendship boomed quickly as if it were a chemical reaction.

The girls of Oh My Girl noticed the clear interest YooA had in her but nobody in JYP knew a single word that Y/N had any business with YooA.

"Thanks for meeting up with me." YooA smiled as Y/N blushed, currently there were inside a room inside a small café hidden inside the streets.

"You sure you told your manager you were meeting someone?" YooA asked as Y/N nods.

"He believed I'd be going somewhere to meet Taehyun." Y/N chuckled and YooA giggles.

"You're such trouble." YooA said and Y/N chuckled.

"What are you planning to get?" YooA asks she leans a bit forward showing interest in the girl, they didn't include this as a date, but it did look like one to a foreigner.

"I think I'll just have the slice of cake. Chocolate one to be specific." Y/N giggled and YooA smiled.

"Good choice." She smiled before they ordered something to drink and to eat together.

"Have you talked to JYP about any debut coming soon?" YooA asks.

"Well it seems like I don't have to wait that long for a debut, I mean, not to be tooting my own horn but, all this publicity has been helping people want me to debut, like with Somi." Y/N said with a shrug.

"Then again, there's many knetz saying JYP's favouring you." YooA said.

"I have to admit, he does look like he is, I don't know why though." Y/N shrugged and YooA looks at her.

"Though, I don't mind if we collaborated as idols together." YooA looks at her with a smile shocking Y/N a bit.

"Well it wouldn't hurt b-but." Y/N said and YooA leaned a bit closer without her conscience knowing.

"But?" YooA said.

"You know, it's just a bit complicated for me." She chuckles nervously.

"What do you mean complicated?" She asks.

"Well~" She then looks away.

"Nobody knows I'm still in contact with you." Y/N said and YooA's eyes widened slightly as she pulled away.

"Well I'm kinda shocked that you didn't tell anyone but why?" YooA asks her.

"Well you know, the trainees already hate me so when it comes to knowing tons of idols. They'll hate me more." Y/N said.

"So?" YooA said and Y/N looked at her.

"Let then think whatever they want to think, JYP clearly saw something in you that's better than most of the trainees there. Whatever it was, I think I saw it too." YooA smiled and then plants her hand on top of Y/N's.

Y/N blushes a red and then took a sip of her beer, "Thanks, other than Heechul, you've been assuring me I belong at JYP." She said and YooA interlocked her fingers with Y/N's.

"Here are your cakes ma'am." The old woman then sets it down as they thank them.

"Are you Y/N?" The old woman said as Y/N looks up with a nod.

"Yeah." She chuckled.

"Oh my granddaughter loves you, she finds you really funny." She said as Y/N smiled thanking her.

"Could you sign an autograph for her?" She said taking out a piece of paper and Y/N nods at her before signing it and the woman thanked her.

"And you two are so cute together, almost makes me think you two were dating." The old woman said.

"Y-yeah." YooA said and so the two started to eat. YooA enjoyed this night with Y/N but, the question still reeks in her brain. Would she be a good match for Y/N?

After Y/N was home, she gets a call from Mina.

"Unnie? What's up?" Y/N asks as Mina sighed softly.

"Hey um, is it too late for you to get me a bottle of ketchup? I made fries for a late night snack and." Y/N chuckled at how adorable Mina was and then cut her off.

"Don't worry I'll get some for you unnie." Y/N said before hanging up.

——

"Thank you so much for getting me it, Yongjin oppa would kill me if I went out on my own." Mina said and Y/N smiled.

"Well whenever you and the girls need anything I'm there." Y/N said.

"Why don't you come in?" Mina asks.

"Me? In the infamous Twice dorm? No thanks, besides it 2 am." Y/N shrugged.

"Okay then." Mina said as then blushed looking away.

"Well I better go now." Y/N said as she then was about to go until Mina pulled her arm back to stop her.

"Um, would you like to choreograph some time with me? I can teach you a few things about ballet." Mina said.

"Yeah sure." Y/N smiled before walking away and walked home.

God why am I so hesitant? Mina sighed as she closed the door and ate her fries once again.