36. help

"I want her.. yes in that way.." Mina said and by that time Momo walked in before looking at Sana, then at Mina, then at Sana, then at Mina. Then walked back out closing the door behind her.

"Wait!" Mina said and then got up rushing out and saw all the girls there dressed.

"Why are you still not dressed?" Jihyo asks.

"She needs help to have sex-!" Sana then finds herself in a stuck position where her mouth was closed by Mina.

"With Y/N? Shouldn't that not be a problem? You two are obviously really intimate nowadays." Jeongyeon raised a brow.

"We are?" Mina asks.

"Yes, now I suggest you just wear something normal and when the times comes, just fuck." Jihyo rolled her eyes.

"Why are you so scared? You're the one who's had the most sex, well other than Momo and Sana." Chaeyoung shrugged.

"She told me she was a virgin.." Mina said.

"Lies." All the girls said in sync.

"What?" Mina asked.

"She's lying, and you are going to get to the bottom of this." Momo said.

"How do I get her in the mood then?" Mina asks.

"Be yourself. I'm sure Y/N will do the most work for you." Sana smiled.

Mina texts Y/N to meet her at this nightclub and she looks at the girls.

"We'll set up everything, and we'll bring Taehyun to help, he knows her the most." Jihyo said and Mina thanks them.

——

"Mina?" Y/N asks as she walks inside the nighclub. Of course the girls managed to fit Y/N's date with Mina within 24/7's tight schedule.

"Y/N." Mina turned around and smiled wearing the white mid long dress and Y/N chuckled softly wearing black jeans, a long sleeved shirt and a leather jacket.

"Unnie? What's this?" She asks as she walked to Mina.

The nine girls, plus Taehyun who lifted his head up then start to watch secretly. Jihyo grabs the tablet that controlled the lighting and music and started the music.

"Why are we the only ones here?" Y/N asked as she slow danced with Mina.

"I rented it out for the night, just you and me, this place to ourselves." Mina smiled and pulled her closer.

"I love you.." Y/N smiled as Mina smiled kissing her softly.

But then the sound of glass breaking gets Mina and Y/N to pull away.

"Sorry!" Sana said and then got up.

"Sana?" Y/N asked and soon all of them stood up and Taehyun sits up from his wheelchair.

"I'd expect the others but you?" Y/N asked.

"They said they'd promise me a date with RM, that man is too smart it's almost a turn on." Taehyun said and Y/N chuckled shaking her head.

"Seriously? Why would you bring my best friend into this mess?" Y/N asked with a soft smile.

"Because we knew he'd know what's your favourite type of date." Jihyo said.

"Yeah but that's my favourite place to go to for drinks, my favourite's actually all up to the girl." Y/N shrugged.

"Just one more dance?" Mina said as Y/N then gestures for Jihyo to turn the music back on and as the two danced, the eight of them all watch and Taehyun looks at her.

"That's my best friend now, you want her, get to me first. Now could someone help me back up the stairs." Taehyun said and Jihyo and Jeongyeon volunteer before rolling him to the stairs.

——

"I don't know why you made such an effort." Y/N chuckled as her and Mina were washing dishes and soon they finished.

"I wanted to make your first memorable." Mina said.

"To be honest with you, I'm not a virgin." Y/N looked at her and Mina did too.

"It ended with heartbreak and that's why I didn't want to admit I wasn't a virgin." Y/N said.

"I promise you, this time, it won't end with heartbreak." Mina walks to her and kisses her as Y/N leaned against the counter.

Mina plants her hands on Y/N's waists before deepening the kiss almost immediately having their lips move in sync with each other.

As Y/N leans forward kissing Mina, Mina's hands start to lift up the girl's shirt and soon enough, the shirt was off and Y/N wore her sports bra.

"Again I'm sorry-" Y/N pulls away.

"Shut up." Mina giggles and pulls her into another rough kiss and even moaned the moment their lips touched again. The two made out walking to the couch and Mina sat down having Y/N kneel and lay the older girl on the couch.

Mina takes off her shirt and unclamps her bra while Y/N positioned herself between Mina's legs and laid above her before kissing her again.

Mina's arms stretch upwards before falling on the back of Y/N's head and neck letting herself let go at the moment. Y/N starts to unbuckle her belt yet Mina slows her down.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Mina asks and Y/N looks at her.

"Yeah.." Y/N nods.