3. guess who's back, back again

"Are you serious right now? She's training to be an artist and you want her to be on variety shows instead?" Jonghyun asks and scoffs shaking his head.

"I thought she was going to be your 'best artist' your 'favourite idol' why do you want her to remain a trainee but go on variety shows?" Jonghyun asks JYP.

"Because, I want to test how trainees will evolve when their training is seen in public." JYP said.

"Japanese idols learnt as they had more performances, western artists started out strong and learnt their technique through time. Where do you think we got the idea of fan service?" JYP asks.

"What's gotten into you? You seem more different." Jonghyun asks.

"Look, I know what I'm doing. It's for the better." JYP said insisting that Jonghyun should trust him. Why Jonghyun has been seen with JYP more often? They just are.

"What's the perfect place she could go on right now?" JYP sighed.

"Knowing Brothers." Jonghyun looked up and JYP's lips curve into a smile.

"Jonghyun you're a genius. Give me a genius idea one more time and I'll buy your contract from SM." JYP said as Jonghyun laughed and high fives him.

"Heechul will treat her fine and I'll make sure she won't be so uncomfortable as the guest host. But who will be the guest?" JYP asks.

"They said they've been wanting an episode where it's just the hosts." Jonghyun said.

"Perfect." JYP smiles.

——

Heechul was arriving in the JYP Building to meet up with Momo but also to meet up with JYP.

"So she's joining? Well I can't wait to meet her." Heechul smiled.

"Currently she's stuck in lessons so I'm afraid you'll have to meet her when the shoot comes." JYP said and Heechul nods.

The two of them walk inside the practice room where the nine girls were and Momo turns around with a wide smile.

Momo runs to Heechul with a hug and then sees they were basically the centre of attention and blushes a deep red.

"Why are you here?" Momo asks as he looked at Heechul.

"Well, I was thinking we could go out, plus, one of the trainees here will be a guest host in a new episode." Heechul smiles and the girls turn to JYP.

"Trust me it's worth to watch." JYP said and then they all nod.

"I'll be back. Just wait outside for me." Momo said to Heechul and waved goodbye to the girls and so did Heechul as they walked out.

"Why are you sending a trainee to a variety show? And who are they?" Jihyo asks.

"Y/N." The girls were shocked to hear his response.

"But she's only been a trainee for what, 2 days?" Nayeon asks.

"It's unfair to the trainees." Jeongyeon said.

"It's more like the other trainees are lucky. I've chosen Y/N to be the first trainee to act like a foreign artist or a Japanese idol, you know them." JYP looks to the Japanese members.

"They don't really have such thing as training." Sana said and Mina agrees.

"But what if the public give her hate?" Jihyo asks.

"That's inevitable Jihyo, it's just that they haven't seen a non perfect idol debut, they'll watch her grow as an artist. I'm trying something new with her." JYP said.

"I guess it can't hurt to try." Tzuyu said and the girls look at her.

"I have to start adjusting the training system here in JYP, but right now, I'm gonna see how Y/N's training will be affected when she's out in the public." He said and Tzuyu agrees with him.

"By the way I never mentioned this but, I'm sorry Tzuyu.." JYP finally apologized for the video he made Tzuyu do.

"It still angers me.. but just promise me you'll never do that again..." Tzuyu looks down and to the wall away from JYP as he nods and leaves the room.

"He seems different doesn't he?" Jeongyeon walked over to Jihyo as Nayeon and Chaeyoung took care of Tzuyu.

"Well whatever it is, he must be doing it for the better." Jihyo crosses her arms.