17. personal hobbies

Being a famous trainee, loved and hated by knetz and international fans and known as the nation's little sister, it was hard, to hide in fan cafés that would give out Twice merch.

"Aish Y/N! You've been at that game for hours now!" By now, Y/N and Tae-O have been given a single dorm to themselves including Yosuke who will live with them.

"But GTA is such a good game!" Y/N whined and then paused the game, saved her progress before closing her laptop.

"All you do in that game is go to strip clubs and get private dances from those NPS, why don't you go to an actual one some day." Tae-O rolled his eyes before turning to Yosuke.

"So what are we doing today?" Tae-O asks.

"Well Y/N you have shoot in Happy Together, for foreign guests." Yosuke said and Y/N nods.

"And you Tae-O, you'll meet with the producing team as they'll talk to you over mentoring you." He said and Tae-O nods.

——

"Thank you for having me it really is an honour to be here." Y/N smiled and bowed as the guests and hosts clap their hands for the girl.

On Y/N's mind, all she thought about were the nine girls of Twice and was in conflict. But nonetheless, she was able to finish the shoot and received a text from Sana saying she should come over the dorm to hang out.

So that's what she did.

Walking inside the dorm, Sana smiled widely upon seeing her after Yongjin opened the door and rushed to her wrapping her arms around the younger girl's neck right after

"Yay! You made it in one piece!" Sana said causing Y/N to chuckle softly and shrugged.

"What are you doing here?" A confused Mina was heard and Sana turned.

"Oh I wanted her to come by and hang out with us." Sana said as the other girls look at Mina.

"Okay." Mina said before walking to her room to play more video games.

"She's still a bit, you know." Sana said and Y/N sighed softly.

"Yeah, I know.." Y/N said and so she sat down on the couch between Dahyun and Tzuyu as the tofu faced girl hands Y/N some chips before Y/N thanked her and stuffed a couple down her mouth.

Most of the girls left to go to their rooms since they were either needing a nap or needing alone time in their bed at least.

Y/N was now laying down her head on the side of the couch with her feet resting on Sana's lap.

"Y/N~" Sana called the girl and so she lifts her feet up and stood up.

"Yeah." Y/N said as her eyes were glue onto the screen watching the korean drama they watched.

"I'm bored, but I don't feel like doing it." Sana pouted and then laid on top of Y/N as she groaned.

"Aish, you're heavier when you're putting all of your weight on top of me." Y/N groaned and then chuckled after hearing what Sana said.

Sana then spreads her legs a bit so they were at each side of Y/N's thighs and sat up so she was straddling her hips.

"Unnie." Y/N chuckled and sat up too holding her hips with a hand behind Sana's waist.

"Y/N." Sana imitates the girl and bounced a little bit on her lap before kissing her forehead making Y/N blush.

They heard whistling and Sana quickly pulls away and Y/N then gets up and walks to the kitchen.

"Enjoying the drama?" Nayeon asks about the drama they were watching and the two foreigners agree.

"It's okay." Y/N shrugged as she grabbed a can of coke and opened it, Nayeon walked to her.

"Can I have some?" Nayeon asks and then Y/N nods innocently before handing her and letting her take a tip.

"Oh, you have some." Nayeon said wiping away the single drop of coke hanging from the corner  of Y/N's lips with her thumb.

"Thanks." Y/N smiled as Nayeon smiled back at her. Nayeon grabbed a small snack and started walking back to her room but not before making I'm Watching You gestures as Sana sticks her tongue out.

"You good?" Y/N chuckled as she sat down beside Sana and she nods before clinging onto her arm and leaned her head on Y/N's shoulder.

A scene was coming on and as Y/N sipped from the can, a funny scene came as Y/N then spits out what was on her mouth and started laughing as so did Sana.

"Sorry I couldn't help it!" Y/N laughed more as Sana smiled widely looking at her, her eyes closing and her nose scrunching up.

"Ah cute." Y/N smiled and kissed Sana's nose before she then puts some paper towels on the mess she made.

Mina was walking to the kitchen but seeing Sana and Y/N there, she sighed looking at how romantic the two were.

——

"See ya!" Y/N smiled waving goodbye to the girls before she then walked out of the building and to the van.

The moment Y/N was home, she realizes Tae-O was still at the company building so she decides to make some dinner for him once he heads home because she needed sleep for tomorrow.

Because tomorrow, she'd be going with Tae-O to Jeju as his parents invited the two for a relaxing day. But why was she invited? It wasn't a good reason that's for sure.