37. variety

It was around this time that during their first variety show there were flowers sent to their waiting room.

Of course flowers were sent to the duo by their lovers yet for Y/N, there were flowers sent from the girls of Twice and even some small bouquets from the girls of Red Velvet.

"Someone's popular." Tae-O teases her as he texts Chan-hyuk a thank you.

"Well Red Velvet and I gotten close ever since Jonghyun oppa started to mentor me." Y/N said.

"But what about the nine girls hm?" He asks with a smirk.

"Oh shut up naman." Y/N said.

"Guys um, you know, there's this twitter account, they predict already jenkai's and heechul and momo's situation. I think either one of you are next." Yosuke said.

"That's simple because I'm coming out after this day's schedule." I said and the two of them look at me along with the staff helping us get ready.

"Anyways! After this, a big JYP event is happening, Got7, Twice, Stray Kids, Itzy and you two are gonna be in the large practice room just having fun." He said and Tae-O and I both smile nodding.

——

"This is, JYP Nation!" We all said in sync and started to clap as we all sat together with Tae-O and I being in the middle.

"Let's go inside middle first then go outwards." JB said as they agree so Tae-O and I look at each other stifling in our laughs before turning to the camera.

"Annyeonghaseyo 24/7 imnida!" We said and bowed as they clapped cheering.

Mina smiles clapping for me as I smile at her before turning to the camera again.

"All in us! Annyeonghaseyo Itzy imnida!" The five girls announced as they cheered.

"Step out! Annyeonghaseyo Stray Kids imnida!" The eight of them bow and was greeted with loud claps and cheers.

"One in a million annyeonghaseyo Twice imnida!" The nine girls say, fortunately Tzuyu was back and healthy after her time in quarantine.

"Come and get it, Got7! Annyeonghaseyo Got7 imnida!" The seven boys all bow before claps and cheers were heard too.

"Annyeonghaseyo Day6 imnida!" The five boys say in sync as they clap as well.

"Yes, we were forced to be the main speakers for tonight." Y/N said as the thirty six other idols all stifle in their laughs.

"So we will do our best to keep everything, and everyone in place during the vlive." Tae-O bowed as they clapped.

"So what should we do?" Y/N asked as she pulled out her phone.

"I think we should talk about favourite foods." Tae-O said as Y/N leans beside him and Tae-O sticks his tongue out winking as Y/N winks and makes a peace sign beside her eye and takes the selfie.

"Look!" Y/N runs up to the camera and shows the selfie before running back to her seat.

"Oo! I want tofu!" Dahyun said.

"How about jokbal? Tteokkbokki is nice too!" Momo said and Y/N and Tae-O encourages Itzy to say something too.

"Don't worry we will pay for you sunbaenim, Twice and Got7 can pay for themselves." Y/N says to Itzy as the five girls giggle.

The managers were ordering the food as they talked about it and Y/N then speaks up.

"Ooo! I want some Takis! Add in some cheetos!" Y/N said as Jackson screamed in joy and so did Tae-O.