7. seniority

Even though Mina has been at JYP for over 6 years, she's never went out to drink with the producing team alone as requested by Yongjin.

But why? Innocent Mina still never knew the answer until she came to the restaurant. There, there was a group of men all laughing and Yosuke laughing too. But Y/N wasn't having any of it.

Then she looks up and Mina smiled the moment Y/N did too.

"Sunbaenim." Y/N got up and smiled widely.

"Y/N." Mina smiled and so she took a seat beside the girl and so Y/N poured a small shot and the two clinked their own glasses before they downed it together.

"So Y/N." Yosuke started and then Y/N nods looking up and ate more barbecue as she taps her foot on the ground.

"You've been getting more comfortable in JYP." Yosuke said as Y/N shrugged.

"I mean, I miss sleeping in the same apartment as my best friends but, you know, I get used to it. Dorms aren't so fun living with a bunch of other people." She shrugged and continued to eat.

"Can't trainees live with other idols?" Mina said and Yosuke looks at her.

"Yeah never has that happened since ever." Yosuke said.

"If you're willing to find room for her." One of the producers said and Y/N looks at him.

"We don't have to be so worried about getting a single apartment for you. Besides we've given the 9 of them a whole large dorm for themselves." He said.

"So it shouldn't be a problem moving her in, then again, JYP could be favouring her again." He shrugged.

"Then we'll just sneak her in our dorm." Mina smiled.

"You're crazy." Y/N said with a chuckle.

"No other trainees will know if we just didn't say a word." Mina said.

"Why? We've only met this morning." Y/N said.

"Well I knew the struggle of living with those girls everyday, now you're going down with me." Mina said making most of the men stifle their laughs because they knew it was true.

"Can I get more barbecue?" Mina asks and Y/N nods before handing her more in her plate.

"Thanks." Mina smiled and continued to eat as Y/N continued to take a few more shots but Mina took more than her by 2 swallows.

As 2 hours passed, Mina now had a pink tint of blush around her cheeks and started to slump a bit, the elegance she once had soon turned into causality and relaxation.

"You still holding up?" Y/N chuckled at the now very tipsy, on the verge of drunk Mina.

"Yeah." Mina slurred and took another sip of the beer and hummed in content, most of the men were tired or now drunk as even one of them had their head on a shoulder sleeping while they snored.

Yosuke was calling other road managers to come drive the men home.

"Maybe we should slow down." Y/N chuckled, she was tipsy too, but not as Mina.

"I need to go to the washroom." She said and got up before walking to the women's washroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Damn I look good." She said, now the effects of being drunk hit her and Y/N decided too she'd go to the washroom.

Seeing Mina admire herself in the mirror, she chuckled and stood beside her.

"You know, I never realized why Yongjin Oppa wouldn't let me drink with our producing team alone, they're fun to be around." Mina smiles and Y/N looks around.

"Maybe that's just because he wants to protect you, Yosuke said he always drank with them almost every night and he'd be blacked out in the morning." Y/N said and Mina looks at her.

"Really?" Her voice was getting even more slurred and it sounded like there were no more syllables and so it was just a long string of mumbles.

"I think it's time you head home, it's 1 am." Y/N chuckled.

"Okay, call Yongjin Oppa." Mina then unlocks her phone and so she hands it to Y/N where she dialed him.

"Hi sir, um this is Y/N the girl who went with Mina out for a drink, yeah, she's calling you for a ride home now. She's drunk and it's best if she went home now." Y/N said.

"Thank you for calling me, I'll be there in a few minuets." He ended the call and Y/N exit out the contacts and smiled seeing her home screen was a full group picture of Twice that was surely out of her camera roll and not one to be posted online like many others because they decided it's just a nice picture.

Seeing the lock screen, it was a picture of her holding a Big Bang lightstick and Y/N smiled before handing it back to her.

"Ready to head out?" Y/N asks.

"Yeah." Mina smiled before they stepped out and so Y/N walked with her out and majority of the men were already home.

"Y/N take a cab home okay? I already called one for you." Yosuke said as Y/N thanked him and so they waited and Mina, Y/N and Yosuke were the last ones left.

"We should do this again some other time, maybe with just the group." Mina said as Y/N agreed.

"Yeah I agree." Y/N said and so Mina pulls her into a hug.

"Thank you for making this a fun night for me." She smiled before she went outside the restaurant and stepped inside the van as Yongjin smiled at her.

"Had fun?" He asks.

"Yeah, Y/N took good care of me." Mina smiled and closed her eyes out of tiredness and being drunk.