18. speak of the devil

"So for the name, I'm currently thinking of, 2LIGHT, a mix of people suggesting group names with 2 and one with ST*RLIGHT, you know, and fans are 'to light' up Y/N and Tae-O's world and vice versa, there's also some of my name suggestions such as Krown that has no meaning and 24/7 having a meaning of, 24/7, Y/N and Tae-O are always who they were from yesterday and will be the same person tomorrow." Author nim smiled.

The two of them, Tae-O and Y/N were being dropped off the airplane hanger and two men wearing suits walk up to them.

"Mr Yoon, Ms. L/N, please follow us." The largest one said as the other carried their backpacks and so the two did so.

"Tae-O, I didn't know that the fucking government will escort us." Y/N whispered to Tae-O and he chuckled.

"They're just bodyguards noona, they work for my parents." He said before they reach the private jet.

"God how rich are you actually?" Y/N said as Tae-O sighed.

"I can't even give you a range like between tens of dollars to trillions." He sighed and Y/N's eyes widened. The two enter the private jet and sat down after greeting the pilot.

The two bodyguards also entered and so Y/N and Tae-O made themselves comfortable as they both sip on the champagne together.

The plane started and Y/N looks at Tae-O looking glum.

"How come you look so down?" Y/N asked worriedly.

"I just don't know, I've been meaning to tell them I am pansexual." He said and Y/N smiled showing she was proud of him.

"Well I'll make sure I'll be there to comfort you no matter what the outcome is." She said giving Tae-O the comfort he very much needed.

"So, how do I make a good first impression? I am debuting with you." She said.

"Well, have good posture, I know you slouch the whole time. This actually goes to everyday." He said shaking his head as Y/N chuckled.

"Next, try not to swear, I know it's out of habit, but you know, they're modest, conservative people." He said and Y/N nods.

"Lastly, do not mention a single thing about their wealth, they only brag about their wealth when they bring it up themselves." He said and Y/N nods.

"It shouldn't be too hard right? I just have to sound stuck up and rich. No offence." Y/N said as Tae-O takes another sip.

"None taken, and to be honest that is how others would act when they're meeting my family, but I think you should just be fine. It's honestly suffocating having to get my parents to meet my friends." Tae-O sighed.

"Must be suffocating everyday to live rich and privileged." Y/N said sipping on her champagne.

"Amen to that." Tae-O said with a chuckle and so did Y/N.

——

They get off and so they enter a sports car with the family's driver that would take them to the beloved home that belonged to Tae-O's parents.

As Y/N got a view of the house after the gates opened, Y/N gulped in fear and excitement.

"God it makes me want to puke." Tae-O gagged looking at the mansion. It was modern but it still had an old look to it, as if it were the 1800s in the west.

They knock on the door and so the two maids open both doors and they walk inside.

"Tae-O!" The middle aged woman walked to him and so did the middle aged man.