27. first girlfriend

As Y/N continued to live with the girls of Twice in order for her to have a diverse group of support, Tae-O brought Chan-Hyuk more and more for private dates but Tae-O hasn't found the courage to ask him to be his boyfriend.

More and more on social media, Y/N posted more content with Mina that seemed friendly to the fans but international onces have been shipping them.

But with work slowly but surely becoming regular again to Y/N, their debut group 24/7, would be coming together in the next few weeks or months.

24/7, a group that will never lose their love for music. Their fandom name will be called Starlight, the light of their world, plus Star was an abbreviation for, Stays Together, Always Remember.

Nowadays, Mina slept beside Y/N on the bed couch like and the girls enjoyed stepping out their rooms to wake the couple up.

"Ah, sorry.." Y/N apologized for not making breakfast for the girls as usual but then let it aside not worrying about it.

"Oh shit! I gotta get to the gym! Tae-O's been helping me with self defence! He's took Jackson's place as my sparring partner!" Y/N then quickly gets up and gets dressed in the bathroom.

"See you!" Mina waved as Y/N kissed her cheek and ran outside.

——

"Okay that's not fair." Y/N pouts, Tae-O's physique was similar to 2PM's he wasn't buff as Taecyeon or was as skinny as some male idols nowadays, but his physique was more muscular than most, plus BM would approve of his man tiddies.

"What?" Tae-O asks.

"You're all muscular, I'm just, bleh." Y/N said looking down and saw her flat stomach with no abs appearing but when she slouched, that belly was visible.

"Okay, you may not be as athletic or skinny as most female idols but hey, you're gonna be attractive without abs. Look where Taehyung went and he has the same belly as yours." Tae-O said and gave her stomach a light punch.

"Yeah but still." Y/N groaned in frustration and Tae-O continues to throw light punches at her stomach.

"By the way." Tae-O asks stopping and Y/N hums walking to her water bottle.

"I wanna ask Chan-Hyuk to be my boyfriend." Tae-O said and Y/N awes before sipping her water causing the younger boy to blush.

"Wait your graduation is coming up." Y/N then gasps right after.

"Yeah, I'm excited to graduate." Tae-O smiled.

——

The duo decided to go on an adventure of their own with Yosuke following and went to the Korean Red Cross building and volunteer by helping to pack masks into boxes and donate to both the Korean Red Cross, Hope Bridge and the Community Chest of Korea.

"Mr. Song and Ms. L/N, we are more than happy that you came here despite your busy training." The receptionist walks up to them and of course everybody there were wearing masks.

"Well just tell us where to start." Y/N smiled and so the two of them walked to a safe and sealed room which had other nurses packing masks into bags then into boxes.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" They all greet the two yet to be idols as they bow back and they take a seat with Yosuke helping out too.

A nurse was able to guide them to what they needed to do and they even got along, her name was Nayoung.

"You know, currently there's this orphan staying at this hospital." Nayoung said and Y/N looked at her.

"His mother passed away while giving birth, her name was Emily, she was able to name him before she passed, Jeffory was his name." Nayoung said and Y/N looked at her.

"We have wondered where we should take him next, to an orphanage or to an adoption centre." Nayoung said.

"I could take him in.." Yosuke said and the two young adults look at the late 30s aged man.

"I know it sounds sudden but, I think it's already too late for me to have a baby, in my perspective at least, I'm almost 40." Yosuke chuckled softly.

"You sure don't look like it." Nayoung smiled softly.

"Anyways, once we're finished with this box, we can go see him." Nayoung said.

So, they finish their next box quickly and went out the room to see Jeffory. Walking inside the nursery room, they see the one year old sleeping soundly in his crib.

"He's perfect.." Yosuke smiled and leaned over to see his green eyes.

"Green eyes.." Tae-O smiled and then Y/N picks up the boy before smiling seeing him.

The boy smiled seeing Y/N and reaches out to touch her face.

"Nayeon would be glad to see him.." Y/N giggles and sighs softly looking at Jeffory.