38. fansign

"Unnie!" A fan screamed from afar and Y/N looks up nodding.

"Did you like the gift I gave you?" She asks and Y/N nods smiling before thanking them.

"Why did you spit your coke in the vlive!" Another fan asks and Y/N then puts the mic up close to her lips.

"That's another story when we're older." Y/N chuckled as Tae-O whined also wanting to know.

"Fine!" Y/N said and then whispered what happened and after Tae-O's eyes widened.

"Let's go!" Tae-O said as he shook hands with Y/N and she laughs and the fans whine wanting to know about it.

"You all are too young to know." Y/N chuckles as they scream and then they stood up on the stage.

"So, you all hear that we signed to Republic Records with Twice sunbaenim. Aigoo can I just speak english now?" Y/N asks as Tae-O nods.

"Teach me." Tae-O started to speak in english.

"Trust me." Y/N puts her hand on Tae-O's shoulder.

"Ah thank you." Tae-O smiled as Y/N returned to talking in english.

"Let's give Korea a taste of my western influence." Y/N chuckled as she grabs her phone which was bluetooth connected to the speakers and out on Normani's Motivation.

As they danced, Tae-O perfected the feminine moves and when they started twerking, the two of them hyped eachother up before they continue dancing.

The song ends and the fans cheer before they bow and continue on with the fansign.

——

As the girls of Twice hang out with Y/N in the practice room while Tae-O went out with Chan-hyuk with Yosuke tagging along, the ten girls were babysitting Jeffory.

"Auntie!" Jeffory calls Y/N as he struggles to grab a juice box and Y/N smiles before handing it to him.

The ten of them were sitting on the ground and so Jeffory sits on Y/N's lap while sipping the juice box.

"You're so good with kids." Mina said as Y/N chuckled with a shrug.

"You could say that sure." Y/N shrugged and was met with a kiss from Mina and the younger girl blushes.

"Oh hey." Twice's managee, Yongjin heads inside as the girls greet him.

"Yosuke said I can bring him back to the dorm now." Yongjin said as Yosuke hugs Y/N goodbye before waving to the girls and ran off with Yongjin.

"Now that we're the only ones here, let's play spin the bottle." Chaeyoung smirked.

"Guys there's people who's dating other people." Jihyo chuckled.

"I meant, spin the bottle truth or dare, whoever the bottle lands on, they get the question, the one spinning it will ask." Chaeyoung said as the girls shrug.

The girls all got into a circle before Chaeyoung spun it. The bottle tip lands towards Momo and Chaeyoung smiles softly.

"Truth or dare?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Dare." Momo said.

"I dare you to seduce the person you think is the hottest in this room." Chaeyoung said. Momo turns to Y/N, then to Mina.

"I guess, it's part of the game." Mina shrugs, if she was honest she was pretty confident of herself right now.

"In that case." Momo then clears her throat before going on her knees and crawling to Y/N leaning close.

Momo smirks before she looks at Mina and she nods with shrug before straddling Y/N's lap and puts her elbows on Y/N's shoulder before leaning in to her ear. Y/N currently couldn't think straight because one Mina was right beside and all she could look at was Momo's chest, seriously she had nowhere to look at.

"Between you and me, I think you'd be amazing in bed.." Momo then gulps realizing that she's allowed to do this and her heart was beating fast, she never stopped herself from falling for her.

Y/N looks up as Momo stares back at her and gets stuck staring at her eyes.

Sana then takes this opportunity as she then climbs onto Mina's lap and giggles making the younger girl stare into her eyes.

"Unnie?..." Mina said getting lost in her unnie's eyes.

Momo then plants her lips slowly kissing Y/N as Sana did the same to Mina.

The two pairs kissed in sync as Mina and Sana's were more passionate but Momo was being gentle with Y/N.

Y/N's hands then placed themselves onto Momo's waist to keep her stable as Mina cupped Sana's cheeks kissing back just as passionate.

The four went on until they started to run out of air and both Sana and Momo turn to see the others watching intently, even Jihyo was watching.

Sana whispers something in Mina's ear as the two then sat around Y/N and she gulps. Mina holds Y/N's hand as Momo kisses her again and Sana sets aside her hair to the back before placing soft kisses on her neck as Mina did the same.

Momo pulls away to see Y/N in a euphoric state, closing her eyes and letting out small breaths.

As Y/N's phone started to ring, Jihyo then walks to it and sees it's a call from Jonghyun. She answers it and puts the phone to her ear.

"Yes oppa?" Jihyo asks.

"Where's Y/N? I'm supposed to bring her to the SM building, you know because I'm still her mentor." Jonghyun said, Jihyo was now debating if she should let this public foursome happen, there goes Momo's shirt or should she let Y/N go, there's Sana's shirt on the ground too.

"Y/N, Jonghyun called you." Jihyo said as Y/N pulls away from Mina and then Momo gets away from her lap and Y/N stands up fixing her look.

"Thank you so much Jihyo." Y/N smiled before grabbing her phone and grabbed her bag as she walked to the door, kissing Mina goodbye and walking out.

"Should we um, keep on playing." Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah." Jihyo shrugged as Momo and Sana didn't bother to put their shirt on again.

"Put a damn shirt on you two."Dahyun chuckled as the two did so.