40. nineteen

Y/N wakes up with her alarm going off, at 4 in the morning and jumps out of the couch. Fixing her couch, she rushes to get dressed until Chaeyoung stepped outside.

"Y/N? Why are you rushing?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Well it's Tae-O's birthday today, and I'm gonna set him up the best birthday he's got." Y/N smiled before she then rushes out and then calls a taxi.

"What about Mina?! You dumbass!" Chaeyoung then goes to the window.

"I got something better for her!" Y/N said.

She talked out with Yosuke that she'd be filming the whole thing and be able to edit and release, so with a high quality camera she bought just for this, she started filming.

"Annyeonghaseyo 24/7's Y/N imnida." She said and smiled waving as she looks out the window.

"The time is currently 4:22 am in the morning, and it is Tae-O's birthday yay!" Y/N smiled softly.

"So Tae-O-ssi has this bucket list, he has about 30 things on it. Before I left the dorm, I stole it actually." Y/N said as she heard the driver stifle in his laugh and she chuckles.

"But after the surprise party with his favourite people, we'll go on vlive and to my hope, we'll do everything on that list." Y/N smiled looking through the piece of paper.

"And trust me, you'd want to tune in to that live." Y/N smirked.

As Y/N then rushes to the company building as she saw her set up from last night she pans the camera around the room getting a good b roll for it.

"I do like to show off my best friends if I do say so myself." Y/N smiled.

"Plus we got his favourite snacks of course." Y/N smiled.

"So JYP let us rent the whole practice room basically, the only co workers coming are Akmu and Twice sunbaenim as they asked to come but the other idols groups sadly are busy with their own schedules but they all left a nice message for him in this poster I made." Y/N smiled and showed the large banner which was a Happy Birthday Tae-O banner she drew herself with some inspiration looking at Chaeyoung's drawings.

"Ah it's so awkward talking to myself. Reminds me of my first date with-" Y/N then curses as she started to laugh.

"Ah I should really watch my mouth." Y/N chuckled before she then looked around and nods.

"And soon I should get a heads up." Y/N said and then props the camera somewhere where everything can be seen and so she keeps standing but listened to music waiting and even practiced.

But hearing the door open, she smiled seeing it was Akmu and Twice entering as she greets them as she tells them about her vlog going on and they wave at the camera.

Mina hugs Y/N as Y/N hugged her back and Mina then pulls away as she nods. She wanted to kiss the younger girl right there but with the camera, she couldn't.

"So everybody pick your hiding spots, Yosuke just texted me that he's driving Tae-O now. Luckily, Jeffory's a good wingman to help Yosuke lie." Y/N smiled.

So, a few minuets pass and Tae-O was now walking with Jeffory and Yosuke to the practice room.

Yosuke opens the door as Tae-O walks inside and raises a brow on why it was dark  and Jeffory then climbs onto a chair and turns on the lights as everybody pops up and Y/N pops up holding the cake with the candles lit.

"Surprise!" They yell all together and Tae-O then chuckles flinching for a second and then looks down covering his mouth.

"Happy birthday to you." They started to sing as Tae-O smiles widely clapping his hands.