Chapter 23

"Come over," I kept my text to Wooyoung short. 

For the rest of the day, I kept replaying the scene in Wooyoung's office, I can't believe that happened. Nothing floating around in my head added up or made sense. 

I went to check on Soojin again to make sure she was asleep before Wooyoung showed up. She was drooling so the coast was clear. I ran and peeked out my front door into the hallway so I could sneak him in quickly. 

The hallway was chilly but it might be because I'm still a little wet from showering. I stood there in my black tank top and some pajama pants with my head peeked out the door waiting for Wooyoung. 

The elevator opened and there he was. When he looked at me it made my heart speed up again. I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside and quickly to my room.

 I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside and quickly to my room

I sat down on the seat in front of my bed looking up at him. His hair looked so soft and he had on a fuzzy sweater that looked really good on him, cozy. I really had the urge to wrap my arms around him and cuddle him. "Wooyoung-ah," I started but didn't know what to say after that.

Wooyoung bent down in front of me and brushed his hand through my hair while looking at me sweetly. 

"I like you Wooyoung-ah." It came out suddenly and I couldn't deny that it was the truth. Everything just made sense as I looked at him right in front of me. The questions I had, answered just from his presence. 

Wooyoung's eyes widened slightly, shocked at my words but his gaze became very nurturing and he grabbed my hand.

"How do you want to do this? I'll take things as slowly as you want." Everything about him was so soothing and any worry that I had melted away. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into my chest, finally giving in to my urges. 

I was right. He's snuggly and soft. His hair, skin, everything is so soft. 

We stayed like that for a while before he pulled away and stood up.

"I should get going before Soojin catches me right?" Wooyoung did his signature move of running his hand through his hair. 

I looked at the clock, hoping I could squeeze in a little more time with him but it was already 3:30 a.m. Wooyoung pulled me up off of my seat and hugged me one last time, whispering in my ear, "I really wish I didn't have to go."

 When our eyes met after pulling away slightly, the way he looked at me made me melt. We were already so close together so nothing was stopping me. I brushed my lips up against his softly and felt the electricity go all the way down to my toes. 

"Just lay with me for like 10 minutes" I whispered against his lips and he nodded his head. We pulled apart slowly before I fell back onto my bed and spread my arms out for him to cuddle inside. We both had smiles plastered on our faces as he curled up beside me and I pulled my huge blanket over us. His arms were wrapped around my waist and his head was positioned in the crook of my neck so I could feel his soft breathing.