Chapter 56

"Your San right? I'm Park Seonghwa the vice principal here," he grabbed my hand and shook it, holding onto it and dragging me over to a chair. "We waited for you to start eating. You like chicken right?" Seonghwa gestured towards the freshly hot chicken wings waiting to be eaten on Wooyoung's desk and handed me a pair of disposable gloves to eat while putting on a pair of his own.

I guess I didn't need to introduce myself so I just muttered a "thank you" and gave a friendly smile at him before looking to the other side of the desk and waving cutely at the one I came to see.

Wooyoung smiled as he opened the box, getting impatiently hungry, and we all did cheers with a piece of chicken before taking a bite. 

"Damn, that's good." Wooyoung leaned his head back closing his eyes and Seonghwa smiled, putting more pieces of chicken onto Wooyoung's plate.

They had ordered three different flavors, one sweet and two spicy flavors, which was fine with me but Wooyoung never did well with spicy things. 

Wooyoung grabbed and took a bite of a spicy piece and his eyes started watering. "Holy, so hot." He looked around for something to drink and Seonghwa grabbed a bottle of water and tilted it up to Wooyoung's lips like a baby.

I watched them and bit off pieces of my chicken, feeling annoyed.

When Wooyoung had finished drinking, Seonghwa held up a piece of chicken for him and he took a bite, looking happy. I grabbed some water for myself, deciding to ignore them but when I looked back up a piece of chicken was in front of my own face held by none other than Seonghwa. Biting off a piece, I felt my mood lift little by little, getting more of an understanding of his personality. Seonghwa smiled and opened my water for me before feeding me the rest of the chicken.

The box was almost empty, all of us eating well. 

Seonghwa reached over and wiped the corners of my mouth for me and threw his arm around my shoulders while the three of us talked and joked around. I understood now that he's a motherly type, similar to Wooyoung. That must be why they became close.

"San-i even before Wooyoung told me about you, I had already seen you like everywhere in articles and on the news! Your kind of famous."

I laughed at his level of dramatics. "Are you my fan, Mars?" 

Seonghwa clapped his hands excitedly and playfully hit my shoulder. "I like that one! That nickname is yours from now on ok?" 

I didn't realize flipping his name around would give him so much joy but his sweet and joyful personality made him easy to befriend. Nodding, I laughed and helped him clean up the food on the table while Wooyoung sat drinking his water, probably still having a hard time from the spiciness of the food.

~Wooyoung POV~

Seonghwa sat with his arm around San while we all talked and ate, then, if that hadn't annoyed me enough, he started wiping San's mouth for him like a little kid. 

I know San is mine but, seriously? Why is Seonghwa acting like he's the one who's dating San and why is San talking to him more than me?? I sat across from them feeling a teeny bit pouty and sipped my water.

"Are you my fan, Mars?" San said jokingly with a smile making his dimples appear and Seonghwa got completely overexcited. Give me a break.

Mars....you had to give him a nickname? And a precious dimple smile? Kill me. 

They cleaned up my office, chatting nonstop before they finally sat back down and I had a chance of being included...

"Young-ah, did you get enough to eat? I brought you the fish-shaped bread that you like." San reached down into a bag by his feet and handed me a prettily packaged bag of the delicious bread.