Chapter 32

After being checked out multiple times by Hayun during dinner, I was relieved when the plane landed so Wooyoung and I could escape. Wooyoung noticed her wandering eyes too and did his best to keep cool but I noticed his leg bouncing angrily underneath the table for most of the dinner.

We were both completely over it. She's so shameless.

As we exited the plane I held onto his hand tightly, the others slightly ahead of us. When we go back I want to tell my friends so I have the freedom to do this more.

I found myself wanting to be close to him more and more these days.

Seeing this new place and exploring with him would be memorable for sure. I watched him as he looked out the window on our way to the hotel and was hardly paying any attention to what Jae-il was saying to me, something about our hotel rooms.

"-so our rooms will be kind of close. Hopefully, you don't hear anything you shouldn't," he laughed making a joke about his sex life. It was painful to listen to, especially since his woman would rather be in bed with me. I'm thinking that's why Wooyoung chose to focus his attention out the window.

Once at the hotel, we parted ways and Wooyoung and I found our way to the room that we would stay in for the night.

The hotel we were staying in was located right on the ocean so when we walked inside the first thing we saw was the breathtaking ocean view through the clear glass window that covered one wall. There were two beds that faced directly towards the window and it set a certain mood. Although two beds killed it a little. Wooyoung, I could tell, felt it too and we both kind of cleared our throats and started unpacking.

"So which bed do you want?" Wooyoung asked suddenly. I just shrugged my shoulders and chose one, not making it obvious that I was disappointed about the bed situation. I looked at the clock on the wall and it read 9:30 so I figured I should just go to sleep early since we had to wake up early.

Wooyoung was taking pictures of the view outside and I secretly watched him for a moment before showering.

I noticed it had gotten darker when I came out of the bathroom and saw Wooyoung curled up on his bed with matching pajamas on and his hair fluffy like the wind had blown through it. He must've gone outside to watch the water.

Sliding under the covers in my own bed, I felt instantly hot so I removed my pants first and then still feeling hot took off my shirt so I lay there only in my boxers. Feeling comfortable now, I started to fall asleep but I felt the covers lift up and the mattress press down from the new weight as Wooyoung climbed in bed with me.

"You didn't say goodnight to me," Wooyoung pouted, sounding like he hadn't been asleep at all. I turned towards him, the covers held tightly against me since I was half-naked. "Do you make a habit of pretending to be asleep?"

Wooyoung let out a laugh and pressed himself closer to me, wrapping his legs around me to spoon me. I couldn't hide from him after that... He lifted up the covers and looked underneath before he slid his hands down my chest. "Are you only wearing your underwear?"

"Uh yeah..." The blanket was pulled down lower and only covered my waist now. Wooyoung towered over me now with his legs still wrapped around me.

"Fuck..." Wooyoung breathed out as he stared me up and down looking like he wanted me.

We went at each other like animals, our lips drawn together like magnets, exploring each other's mouths wildly. His hands made their way to my torso as he climbed on top of me further, straddling me. Sitting up, I pulled him closer and moved my hands down to squeeze his perfectly round ass. "Ah...San," he moaned softly into my mouth.

My dick twitched and I craved more. I trailed kisses along his jaw as I unbuttoned his top, unable to resist biting a few places to hear him whimper in pleasure. Getting my hands on the last button, I threw open his pajama top and licked a stripe up his now bare chest, making him squirm, wanting more. It was electrifying.

"San I--I'm so fu--fucking ready ah--so hard for you mmmm" Wooyoung could barely speak as he grinded his hips against me, his breathing getting faster just like his thrusts.

My tongue swirled around one of his nipples now and I pressed my tongue down harder, gently flicking to see how crazy I could make him before I switched to the other one and did the same. His moans were becoming higher and I could hear the desperation in them.

I could feel my precum leaking and soon Wooyoung had his hand there, palming me through my underwear.

"Woo--Wooyoung-ah I n-need more uhh--uhn," my own voice came out sounding ragged and out of breath.

He started moving his hand faster and I rested my head on his shoulder, my lips on his neck, unable to control my heavy breathing. I slipped my hands down the back of his pants and gripped his ass as I marked his neck up nicely.

I could tell Wooyoung was trying to hold back for me so I took control and tackled him back onto the bed and was ready to strip him out of the rest of his clothes but heard someone knock at our door before trying to unlock it.

"Fuuuuuuck--right now--really?" Wooyoung whined as he found and grabbed his clothes before getting up quickly, heading to the bathroom and shutting the door to get himself put together.

Who the fuck is trying to visit this late at night? I fixed the covers on the bed and threw my pants on just in time before the door swung open. Who would have a key card to my room? That's unsettling.

Of fucking course it was Hayun.

"Are you drunk or just out of your mind?" I grabbed my shirt to put on, feeling gross with her scanning my body the way she was. She yanked it away from me and threw it out the door before shutting it.

"You're exciting, more than my fiancé will ever be... San you liked me when we met. I know you think I'm pretty so let's have fun and it can be our secret...deal?"

Wooyoung came out then, thankfully, looking livid, unable to reach his high and now having to deal with this crazy bitch. She ruins everything.

"Alright, how dense are you?" Wooyoung scoffed and ran a hand through his disheveled hair, getting impatient, "L-E-A-V-E right now or you'll regret it. I'm not playing." His tone was low and scary, full of fire.

Damn, he's so hot.

"Wooyoung this is none of your business," she shot back and I was worried for her.

Wooyoung strode towards her and......past her out the door? What the fuck? Where was he going, leaving me here like this?

~Wooyoung POV~

I kicked at the door, my arms crossed, and waited for that idiot to open it.

"Wooyoung?" It was evident Jae-il had been sleeping or maybe drugged. Who knows what that bitch was capable of?

"Get your cheater fiancé away from my man," I said, not wasting any time. "Man up and get her out of our room this fucking instant!"

It would be an understatement to say he was shocked. I thought he was close to having a stroke considering he might be old enough to have one.

"WH-wha--what?" he stuttered out and I didn't have time for this.