Chapter 35

Wooyoung, halfway through the lecture, kept running back and forth to get more of the dessert cups....he had a problem.

The speaker was close to finishing his lecture and talking about a new method of understanding the mind. I leaned in to comment about it to Wooyoung but right as I leaned in, he turned and a few drops of raspberry juice from his spoon dribbled on the front of my shirt.

"Aish--Wooyoung-ahh...I can't meet him like this," I picked up my shirt to look at it.

"Hey don't mess with it, you'll make it bigger. Come on, I'll help you get it out." Wooyoung started to drag me to the bathroom. 

I halted, looking down to see the little girl wasn't standing with me anymore and forgot about my shirt, too busy scanning the room before I noticed she was standing on stage holding the speaker's hand. Are they related? 

Now that I knew she was ok, I followed Wooyoung.

Standing with my back against the bathroom wall, I let Wooyoung wet my shirt with a paper towel. He was really focused on getting my shirt clean with his lips in a cute pout as he worked at getting the stain out. 

He had my shirt pulled up so my stomach was slightly exposed and drops of cold water would occasionally drip onto my skin.

"There," he gave my shirt a final look before rubbing his hand down my abdomen to wipe away the water that dripped.

With his hand still there, he looked up at me realizing his mistake. We were both feeling a little hot now. 

He added his other hand and ran both hands down my stomach seductively before leaving a soft kiss on my lips. He pulled away but then came back for more again and again. Each kiss was short and left my lips tingling.

The squeak of the bathroom door opening broke us apart and before anyone saw us, Wooyoung had me by the shirt and closed us inside a stall. A small stall made for only one person. The stall doors went all the way to the floor though so nobody would know we were both in there. 

I was listening closely to hear when the coast was clear when Wooyoung sat down on the lid of the toilet and started unzipping my pants.

"Hey! What are you thinking," I whispered, shocked but secretly so turned on by him. 

"San please, ...you look so fucking good today--let me make you feel good," Wooyoung was begging to get me off, his hands undoing my pants the entire time. He tugged them down, his breath already ragged, before listening for an answer and saw beneath my underwear  I had a growing problem.

You could see the outline through my underwear and he traced it with his hand before slipping my underwear down to get a better view.

My dick hit my stomach when it was freed and Wooyoung wrapped his mouth around me, taking me in completely without using his hands. I felt my eyes roll completely in the back of my head as I felt the wetness of his mouth moving around me. 

He grabbed my hands and put them on the back of his head as he bobbed his head giving me so much pleasure. His tongue glided along my shaft and licked around the head as he took me in at a fast pace.

Soft whimpers left my lips as I tried to stay quiet with other people being in the bathroom. 

Wooyoung looked at me seductively and pulled away with a pop before he stuck his tongue out and licked up my shaft and rubbed his lips along the head, driving me crazy.

"San--mmm" he called my name as his lips still covered the head and his tongue gave a small lick. I brought my hands around his face and ran my fingers along his soft skin.