Chapter 59

"How long will you guys be gone?" my mom asked me on my way out the door. I had Soojin's backpack on and carried both mine and Wooyoung's suitcases.

"Omma it's summer vacation so it doesn't matter anyway." She looked at me, unfazed, still waiting for an answer, and I responded huffily, "We'll be back around next week," and called for the last person coming with us and the reason my mom was bombarding me with questions. "Bae Jinyoung! Come grab your bags!"

Jinyoung came out of the bathroom zipping up his pants.

"I was about to shit my pants and figured I should get it done here instead of on the plane. I ate too much of that chicken last night." 

I threw him Soojin's bag that I had on my back, hoping my mom didn't hear and catch on that her dinner last night gave everyone the shits as always. "Good choice. Carry that one too since you took so long."

Jinyoung did a sarcastic laugh at me before picking up her bag along with his own and following me out the door and down to the car after awkwardly hugging our mom goodbye.

This will be our first family vacation. Just me, Wooyoung, Soojin, and my new brother, per my mom's request for us to bond more now that she's engaged to his dad. We were invited to stay at Ji-ho's beach house in New Zealand with him and his family and, at hearing the words "beach house", we all agreed simultaneously.

We walked by Hongjoon's apartment and he opened the door, hearing us coming.

"San-i, be careful and see you soon," he said moving his shoulders around excitedly.

Hongjoong, Yunho, Seonghwa, and Mingi were meeting us there next week, which Ji-ho already approved of since the house is huge and he wants to meet the people I call my family.

Hongjoong hugged us one by one and noticed an absence. "Where's Wooyoung?" 

"I'm here! I pulled the car up so they didn't have to walk as far." Wooyoung ran up the stairs and took Soojin's bags from her and Jinyoung scoffed. "I'd love it if I could get some special treatment too." 

Wooyoung wrapped one arm around Hongjoong, hugging him, and smacked Jinyoung on the head with the other as he walked by. "Our Soojin is too pretty to carry heavy things, unlike you."

Jinyoung chuckled in disbelief at Wooyoung's joking. 

"You're so good at kissing your boyfriend's ass Wooyoung," he stuck his tongue out and ran to the car, Wooyoung chasing after him and Soojin giggling and following behind them.

Once we made it there, we were walked through the busy airport, not having to go through the meticulous checkout process like others and walking to our private jet that I bought for Wooyoung in the hopes that we could travel more together. I try to give gifts that he can't get easily from anyone else since there is nothing I can't do for the person who's cared for me the most.

The four of us loaded our bags into my private jet and once we were settled in, the plane took off for New Zealand. 

"I call dibs on the TV!" Jinyoung yelled and plopped down with his feet up on the couch, set to enjoy the 60-inch smart tv inside. Soojin was quick to crush his dream, pushing his feet off and stripping the remote from his hands before sitting in the empty space where his feet had been.

"Yah!"

"Calm down. We'll watch the new BTS V-live first and then you can turn on whatever you want." Soojin reasoned with him and he agreed right away, being gay with good taste. Soojin also has him impressively whipped.

While they watched TV, Wooyoung pulled me into the kitchen that was closed off in another area of the plane.

"How's your head feeling?" he asked and I got disappointed, thinking he wanted to be alone for a different reason. Jumping up to sit on one of the counters, I smiled at him worrying for no reason, finding it oddly comforting.