Chapter 29

"Is this too much for you?" Wooyoung said in between the kisses he was leaving on my neck. He had slipped his fingers beneath my shirt so they were rubbing along my hips and eventually slid them in along the sides of my waistband.

"This feels amazing Wooyoung-ah," I said in pure bliss.

My words set Wooyoung into motion as he yanked me up from the couch by my pants, his fingers still hooked inside. We were know standing tightly together, lips slightly touching.

"Still ok?" Wooyoung kissed at my bottom lip, his eyes locked on mine the entire time.

"Uh-huh" I breathed out and after he had the green light, he abruptly ripped down my pants taking my underwear with them. I didn't even have time to react before he tackled me back onto his couch with his lips on mine again. 

He sucked on my bottom lip and gained access to slide his tongue in. Our tongues met and wrestled with each other for dominance until I let him take complete control of me.  

He had me completely entranced, so much that I completely forgot about my pants being around my ankles. That was until I felt a hand wrap around my hard-on and begin moving slowly. 

His thumb rubbed over the head of my throbbing member and I let my head fall back as I gasped, feeling instant pleasure.

Now that our lips were unattached, Wooyoung dropped down on his knees in front of me. His eyes widened when he got a look and he licked his lips. I almost came undone from just that. His hand was working up and down quickly now. 

"Ah, Wooyoung-ah" I could already feel the release in my stomach ready to be freed. 

I felt him take his hand away and whimpered at the loss of his touch. Looking down, I saw Wooyoung was watching me but as soon as we made eye contact he slid his tongue up my shaft slowly and swirled it around the top, making me tremble. I couldn't stop watching him as he licked away the pre-cum making it look like the tastiest thing in the world, his hands finding their way up my thighs and gripping onto them.

I wanted to put my hands in his hair but his headband was in my way so I ripped it off. His hair fell forward into his eyes making him look extra sexy but I brushed it back with my fingers and gripped it tightly. At my sudden grip, I heard him grunt and the vibrations from his mouth felt like heaven. He glided his tongue across the head and slowly took me in deeper and deeper until I was ready to burst.

"Mmm! Woo-Wooyoung-ah I'm-ah....fuck" I saw fireworks, my eyes squeezed shut from my intense orgasm. I opened them as the last shots fired out onto Wooyoungs face. With my hands still in his hair, he looked at me breathlessly with my cum dripping from his chin. 

Seeing him like that made me instantly hard again.

"So we leave tomorrow?" We had cleaned ourselves up and were sitting on his couch again drinking the now cold tea. I was giving him details now. 

Although we were cleaned up, his headband was still laying in the corner of the room and his hair was a mess. He looked insanely hot.

"Yeah, we have to be at the airport at 5:30." Wooyoung looked less than pleased with the early takeoff but I think his emotions were, partially, because he was exhausted from working so hard on me.

"San you should get home then," he suddenly sat up looking at the clock and rushed me to the door. "I didn't mean to keep you so late," he added now standing with me by the door.

"Staying late was fun though." Wooyoung laughed at my response and nudged me out the door.

"Go home and sleep." Wooyoung ruffled my hair and sent me on my way.

~Next Morning~

When I woke up and rolled out of bed I just felt...not good. 

Nightmares are normal for me now, but last night just left me feeling sick to my stomach, unable to forget. It was one of those dreams that you wake up from and fall asleep again just to have the same recurring dream over and over again. I barely slept at all.

Even though I felt barely awake from my sleeplessness, I had to go pick up Wooyoung and go to the airport. I'll just try to sleep on the plane.

I quickly left for Wooyoung's apartment after saying bye to Soojin and my mom.

Wooyoung came running out as soon as I pulled up, effortlessly dragging out his suitcase. The light from the rising sun shone on him as he made his way over wearing a flowy button-down and some tight-fitting jeans. I couldn't really appreciate it as much as I wanted to, trying to fight off the headache that was beginning to make my head pound.

"Did you not sleep well?" Wooyoung picks up immediately that I'm not at my best. I just shake my head, not wanting to go into details. He laces his fingers in mine and doesn't ask anything else. Exactly what I needed.

When we got to the airport I wheeled both of our luggage in and we were met by a group of security to lead us to our private flight. 

When he told me, first-class, I guess he meant his own plane. 

Wooyoung was enjoying every moment of being escorted. He whispered in my ear that he felt like a celebrity and even though I still felt like crap I couldn't fight the smile that made its way onto my lips. 

We were led onto the plane and it really did feel like we were famous. The interior of the plane was pure luxury. I've flown on a plane first-class before but it was nothing like this. This guy was really living his best life. 

We were led to our own private room on the jet and Wooyoung and I shared a glance as soon as we laid our eyes on it. The sleek leather interior, the HD tv, we were both in awe. I don't travel enough to need a private jet but after being in one and seeing Wooyoung's reaction it really made me want one.

 I don't travel enough to need a private jet but after being in one and seeing Wooyoung's reaction it really made me want one

Security left us in our room and I immediately plopped down onto the sofa, laying down with my arm covering my eyes.

"Are you feeling really sick?" Wooyoung came over and moved my arm, putting his hand on my face to check my temperature. I turned my head more, leaning into his touch.

"Not physically" 

Wooyoung looked at me confused, "What do you mean?"

"I'm not physically sick" Just have a lot of trauma...

He didn't ask about what I meant, just moved my head onto his lap and covered my eyes to block the light. I felt safe and protected but still every time I closed my eyes I saw the same pictures, relived the same scenes and I could never get used to it no matter how many times I had seen it.

I think my eyes were closed for about 2 minutes before there was a knock at the door.