Chapter 86-87

Chapter 86 A Young Master Who Missed for Years
Three days passed quickly, and when Qin Wanru came back from Old Grandma’s yard, she saw a middle-aged man was standing with Qu Le outside her yard. Seeing her arrival, Qu Le stepped forward in a hurry.

“Miss, this is my father.”

The middle-aged man came forward and bowed to Qin Wanru, “Second Miss! I’m Qu Le’s father!”

Qin Wanru looked at him. This was a man in this thirties and maybe forties, and he was wearing like an ordinary countryman. Lowering his head, she couldn’t see his face clearly, but he was taller than average countryman, and although he was standing with his head down, he didn’t seem panic at all.

“Are you from the capital city?” Qin Wanru looked up and down at him and asked indifferently.

“Yes, I’m from the capital city!” The middle-aged man nodded his head and replied.

“Why did you come to Jiangzhou?” Qin Wanru looked at him coldly.

“I came here for finding someone, and I heard the person I kept finding appeared in Jiangzhou.” He explained hurriedly.

“So you and your wife are both from the capital city?” Qin Wanru asked him again.

“Yes, both of us!” The middle-aged man didn’t hide the truth.

“Madam asked your daughter to keep an eye on me and reported everything about me to her?” These sentences didn’t contain any doubting points, so she asked directly without avoiding. Her eyes kept lingering on this man.

“Yes… “His lowered his head much more.

“You should know, if I punished your whole family, it would not be news here in Jiangzhou!” Qin Wanru sneered and her childish voice sounded cold, “Ningyuan Army General’s Mansion is in Jiangzhou, if he wanted to punish them, even killed them all, it is only a piece of cake!”

In the capital city, Qin Huaiyong was nothing because he didn’t have a high status in his career, and he was not very powerful, and many high-ranking officials could control him.

But here was Jiangzhou and he could control the military here. If he wanted to get rid of someone, he could do it by stealth.

“Second Miss, I said nothing about her, and Madam didn’t ask too many things about you.” The middle-aged man was in a panic, and he kneeled on the ground and said in a hurry.

He came to Jiangzhou for so many years, and he certainly knew Qin Wanru was not scaring him.

“If you didn’t mention me, then what did Madam say about me? Why did she ask you to report to her about me? I didn’t even know what did I do and how could you have so many things to report to Madam!” Qin Wanru sneered and said.

“I… I… “His head became even lower, and he hesitated.

“Say it!” Qin Wanru took a glimpse at the middle-aged man and tightened his pressure gradually. She threatened him already, and if he were smart enough, he knew what to do!

“Madam… Madam asked me something about why I came to Jiangzhou.” This middle-aged man didn’t look stupid, so he said after a hesitation. He mumbled his words which made Qin Wanru heard some hidden information in it and she went into contemplation.

“Your thing, what business?”

“She… she asked me who I’m finding for in Jiangzhou! And did I find it? And other trifles.” The middle-aged man started to sweat. At the very beginning, he thought she was only a young miss, how could imagine she gave him so much pressure. Her judgment made him panicking, and he dared not to hide all the useful information.