Author's Note

Hi guys and welcome to my first book!

I started writing this book once I moved back home and had nothing to do but watch a particular Youtuber's videos since his videos had always been the constant thing in my life, even through the moves and many changes that occurred. It felt wrong to use his actual name so I changed it and modeled my character off of what I knew about this Youtuber, preserving his privacy. I know I would hate to find a fan fiction written about me, using my name and assuming characteristic traits, daily life, personal opinions and values, and sexual preferences.

After writing the vast majority of the this book, I did search to see if the name "RadicalBradical" existed on YouTube and you can imagine my surprise when I found two channels using the name. I want to disclaim that this story is not written about either of those accounts, nor do I own, operate, or am affiliated with them in any way, shape, form, or fashion. I simply started with the name Bradley, shortened to Brad and put together the name. I do not want to change one of the main character's names but am open to changing his channel name if you have any suggestions.

Now, without further ado, my brain child- inspired by a weird dream I had after about 8 hours of gaming videos!

Aleece Benson