A Prank Failed?

[King's POV]

SHE'S SITTING NEXT TO ME!!! WHAT DO I DO!? I looked over at her and stared at her I was starting to get lost until she glanced at me!!! I quickly looked away and looked down playing with my hands! Did she see me?! I couldn't stop thinking about what she said..'No one is weak in my eyes..' that, and everything else she said kept repeating in my head. Does she really not care who they are? She said it wouldn't matter who it was...she said she was gonna cry if they..No...I don't talk to her. If I don't come out to her. If I don't say something!! I Have to say something!! But how?! The thought just made me nervous for her reaction!

Mr.Hendrickson began his lesson. There were times when he'd take quick glances at me like he was worried or something but I feel fine...oh yeah..the last time he saw me I smacked the shit out of the nurse! Damn.. He finished the lesson and giving out instructions. Once everyone got to work he came over to where me and Diane were sitting and looked at me. "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded. "I know you were upset yesterday and what the nurse said to you was unacceptable so I'm sorry for that" he  said with a calm tone, apologizing for the nurse. Diane smiled slightly as I shook my head giving Mr.Hendrickson a reassuring smile. "No need to apologise for her! And I appreciate it, but that's her job to apologise..not yours, thank you though" I kindly said and he smiled back and nodded walking away when someone asked for help with their work.

I looked over at Diane and she was smiling at me. I blushed and quickly got to work. "That was sweet of you.." she said and I had nothing to say but I began working with that stupid blush on my face. "No seriously Harlequin that was really sweet. You could have just accepted the apology-" she told me and I looked at her shaking my head. "It wasn't his fault so why would I accept the apology from him?" I questioned and she grabbed one of her pigtails covering a bit of her face with the soft piece of hair that was ever so slightly clumped in her hand. "I-It was still sweet, your very thoughtful" she told me and I couldn't help but blush and look back at my work "t-thanks-"

Once the bell rang we packed our things and left the room to head out for History. "Hey uhmm.. there's something in your hair" Diane said pointing to my head, as she grabbed one of her pigtails to cover a bit of her face once again. "R-Really?" I asked putting my hands in my hair to try and find whatever it was but Diane giggled and I put my hands down "you aren't even close! Here let me get it-" she smiled under her hair and she ran her hand through me hair?! I bit my lip and blushed like crazy! She showed me a piece of fuzz after she took her warm hand away. She then tossed it away with that cute giggle of hers! "That's what was in your hair!" She said as we walked into History seeing Ban and Meliodas.

Both of them idiots smirked at us! When I sat in my seat next to Meliodas he nudged me and whispered to me. "What happened?~" he asked in a teasing tone "your face is red!~ Hmm??~" he questioned as I ran my own hand through my hair feeling where she touched. "S-She ran her hand t-through my hair to get a fuzz out-" I told him in a quiet tone and he smirked at me then looked back at Diane. He looked back at me poking me to be annoying. "Did you like it?? I bet you did!" He teased quietly and I whined at that. "S-Stop teasing me!!!" I whined with a whisper and he laughed at me.

[Ban's POV]

Both me and Cap'n smirked as they walked in. Diane came in with King covering half of her face with one of her pigtails. She sat down next to me where her seat was and when she did she let go of her hair, her face was the color of a tomato. I glanced at king seeing the color in his cheeks and I smirked more. "Diane!~" I said teasingly and she looked at me like she was annoyed. "W-What?" She asked and I laughed. "What happened?? That's what!" I kept my smirk and she just shook her head and looked in front of herself where king was sitting. I watched her for a minute as she gave out a dreamy sigh and looked at her own hand.