Hazel......and...Johnathan

[Hazel Andrews POV]
(King and Elaine's mother)

-May ,22, 2007-

Why did that asshole ever want kids?! They're such a pain! Harlequin keeps crying!! Elaine is so much easier to take care of! I don't even gotta do anything. She's a quiet kid. Harlequin is so annoying! He expects me to make him food?! The fuck?! He can walk! He can do it himself! And now that he can talk it's so much worse!!

"M-Mom I'm hungry.." Harlequin told me. I looked up from every paper I had on my table. Johnathan was getting the rest of the needles ready. "What did you say?" I asked glaring at him. "I-I'm hungry m-mom and I-I think Elaine is too.." he looked up at me with begging eyes but I glared at him. "Who the fuck do you think I am?!" I yelled at him and he flinched when I did so. Hah! Fucking little shit! "Y-Your m-my mom-" he said and I stood up. The kid is back talking me! I pulled my hand back and smacked him right in his face. He fell back into the table and knocked all my papers over! That bitch!!

He began to cry as I gripped him up by his shirt and pulled the small thing closer to my face. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID!! YOU KNOCKED ALL MY SHIT OVER YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!" I yelled in his face but he just cried louder. "I-I sowwy!! I-" he cried but I cut him off by gripping at his arm and dragged him to the closet. The closet is where me and Johnathan put belts,bats,shoes, and pretty much anything else that we could beat the kid up with when he misbehaves.

I forced the disappointment to sit down on the ground as he sobbed. I slammed the closed door open and pointed to it facing the crying kid. "WHAT DO YOU WANT YOUR DAD TO BEAT YOU WITH NOW?!" I yelled at him and he looked up at me like he was scared. He quickly turned and tried crawling away but I grabbed him and pulled him back forcefully hearing him scream. I grabbed him,picked him up with a harsh grip,and forced him to look at the closet. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!? IF NOT I'M PICKING!!" I yelled at him, hearing his pathetic crying, it's so annoying!! "THREE!!" I began to count down. He continued to cry at the grip I had on him. He started scratching at my hands trying to get me to let go of him but I kept my hold. "TWO!!" I yelled in his face. I felt him shaking. "ONE!!!" I yelled once more but he didn't choose.

I grabbed the nearest thing in the closet, a bat. Nice! I held it, a small, wooden bat. I put Harlequin down and used the bat to point to the stairs. "Go upstairs now" I demanded coldly and he sniffled. He got up from the floor and walked to the stairs. He was so short he had to crawl on all fours to go up the stairs. I found it halarious! I laughed at him, he was up at least five steps when I pushed him to try and get him to go faster. "Go!!" I yelled but he almost fell. His stupidness annoyed me so I just picked him up and walked up the stairs.

I brought him into me and Johnathan's room. He had a blunt in his mouth, smoking it. "He's back talking me again!" I said angrily and dropped Harlequin onto the floor and kicked him when he screamed. "SHUT UP YOU UNPLANNED MISTAKE!!" I screamed at him after I kicked him. Johnathan laughed and I tossed him the bat of which he caught. I saw the needles all set up on the bed. I stormed out of the room and went downstairs.

I picked up the papers and put them into a scattered mess back onto the coffee table. A card dropped from the papers and back onto the floor where I looked down at it. It was Harlequin's birth certificate...I glared at it.filled with rage.anger.

I snapped out of the glaring chance when I heard him screaming from upstairs. "AAAHHH!! D-DADDY P-PLEASE STOP!!!" he screamed out which sounded like pain. Then I heard Johnathan yelling at him. "YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED YOUR LESSON LAST TIME YOU BRAT!!" He yelled over the cries of that.. disappointment. I picked up his birth certificate and put it on the coffee table. I grabbed a pen, a black one, aggressively writing 'DISAPPOINTMENT' on the card.. several times.