Little Note :)

Hey! I'm glad I finished that!! I really hope you enjoyed this story! I was really into the moral and that's why I wanted to do it! And I'm glad I actually have people reading this! It makes me happy being able to come somewhere sharing stories with people who read, enjoy, and are even kind enough to say their opinions. It's really nice if you think about it. So I appreciate those of you who vote and share a comment or two. It makes my day!

I also didn't forget about what TaizaiAlchemist drew because they were inspired by one of my chapters for this book. I appreciate and love the drawing by the way. It's awesome! 😁 You guys should check it out too! Their drawings are very good in my opinion and I love the amount of detail they put into the character's it's amazing.

Now I have a couple questions.

-should I make a sequel?? Or part two??

-and if so, what would you want to happen?

-or what would you rather see more of?

I've had a couple ideas myself not gonna lie but I would like to see what you guys want more because I don't wanna make another book that no one would like, you know? But anyways other than that, I really appreciate the comments,votes,and reader of this story. Thanks a lot!

~love Kiane_owo💕💕💕💕💕

~cuties~