Chapter 3

Thanks for reading this book. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter too.

______________________________________

Time is the most valuable thing. We kill time. We save time. We rob and get robbed of time, we lose time, and we have all the time in the world. But no one of us is powerful enough to stop the march of time or slow it down.

"Your name," he said with his calm husky voice echoed towards me.

The voice was unexpected. his voice is coarse like a fragmented rock in a hessian sack, moving and grinding against each other, somehow it compliments his ruddy complexion and raised veins. He wipes black hair from eyes as brown as the autumn leaves that fell from a big tree and fixes us in a serious gaze.

"Why would I give you that... Why would I give you my name to someone like you... Kim Jongin" I said while crossing my arms with a glare.

I don't know why he just annoyed, enraged, mad, furious, wrathful and irritated me in a way. I know we just met like yesterday but his attitude just gets me boiling hot.

Anger boiled deep in my system, as hot as lava. It churned within, hungry for destruction, and I know it's too much for me to handle.

"If you don't I will increase your debt little lady... How about 1 million won what do you say" he smirked.

NO way... No freaking way I will pay that much money to him. I know he is just playing with me. I just know when people are playing or just teasing me.

"You're bluffing right" I replied.

"No I am not," he said with a grin.

His grin makes me feels all sort of way. First I am angry, then I am annoyed with his attitude and then I felt my heart is melting and beating fast from his perfect visual that is his handsome, gorgeous and beautiful face.

"Fine... The name is Hana... Kim Hana... Happy now" I replied with a harsh tone and walked to the other direction from him with the book from earlier in my hand.

"Wait! " he shouted while grabbing one of my arms. The gribbed was so strong that I can't escape from him and I turned around and looked at him. His glowing brown eyes that many girls in this situation will die at this moment.

"What now? I don't have time... Kai" I said still looking at him.

My eyes widen with the sudden time clock that appeared, I see mine time clock it is increasing, but why? Where is his? I looked around him, scanning him from head to toe to find it, but there were nowhere to be found.

There most be there, everyone has it. It was just peculiar, weird for me and confusing in general. Maybe it's at that area, wait for nevermind. Hana get your mind out of the gutter, I could feel my cheeks are rosy pink as I slapped myself to get rid of that dirty thoughts.

"Hello, guys" someone with a princely appearance came to us said while looking at us and we just stopped whatever we were doing before.

"Suho why are you here?" Kai said nervously and released my arm. I could see he was shaking a bit.

"Well I went here to just look for a book for my project that is due next week... then I saw you two... I was just enjoying the show" he rolled his eyes while he chuckled at us.

What's so funny? I question myself.

"haha, very funny Suho... I need to go guys bye suho " I wave at suho and glared.

"Wait... no bye for me" he pouts.

I know that trick to get me to be all soft towards him. No that would not happen. Not in a million years.

"Well see you, Hana," kai said.

"In your dreams" I replied.

"Wait you know her? " kai's brows furrow with the sudden shock towards the person beside him and that is suho.

"Yeah, I know her. Long story short she is a friend from middle school, so we knew each h other for like 3 years that I know her" Suho replied.

"Wow, it was a coincidence I met her.. Or is it by accident... Well, whatever" Kai replied to him.

"Kai please be easy on my friend, Hana...I know you are not that friendly with people... I know that it's hard for you to open up to people.. And don't let the past relationships control your happiness now...those bad and painful memories of your relationship from the past... Don't just shut people down because of her who knows you might fall for her Hana in the future " he teased him and giggled.

"Haha very funny... Suho... You know that I would not date anyone after her... You know that right" he said and walked away.

"I know kai I know... I just hope you would not live with your life alone for the rest of your life just because of your first love" he mumbled to himself as Kai walked away distancing from him.

______________________________________

"Hello is anybody home" I shouted.

I was opening the door and came inside and looked around for my aunt. She might not be home yet.

I straight away went upstairs to go to my room and put away my stuff.

My bedroom was small and cluttered, tucked away towards the back of the house. It used to be a bathroom, before they had renovated, replacing the tiles with dark blue carpet and floral wallpaper. I hated flowers but appreciated my own space.

I bathe and crush onto the soft comfy bed. Those thoughts still travelling in my head. Why the time clock increase for mine and I can't see him when I scanned him head to toe.

While pondering the problem, I looked up in the ceiling. Suddenly my face relaxed and my eyes started twinkling," I got it", I cried out loud.

The time clock most be in the place that is covered. That must be it.

_______________________________________

I know this chapter isn't that interesting. The story just started. Please give it a chance. Don't forget to vote and comment it means a lot.

 Don't forget to vote and comment it means a lot