chapter 16

Hi everyone here's an update for you guys. I might update tommorow it depends if I am busy or not anyways enjoy.

_______________________________________

Love. When your heart melts like butter on a hot toast at someone's sight. When you're feeling lightheaded and safe. When you hurt to be with them, to look at them, to touch them. This is passion.

He said "She's my girlfriend, Kim Hana".

My eyes widen at the sudden confession. Does it counts as a confession, but he told his dad My his girlfriend. WHAT!??

"Nice to meet you Hana" Kai’s dad offered a hand to me and I shake it and with a nervous smile towards them. Why am I feeling nervous?

"So, I just leave you two lovebirds, I think your mom called for me" he said and walked away from us.

As his dad walked away someone was walking towards us. He is a bit short then Kai but just a bit taller then me. He was smiling with his rectangular smile of his. He has smooth but thick wavy black hair. I can't denied it he is handsome but cute at the same time. But my haert is already set with who I love.

"Baekhyun your here where's Suho? " Kai said as they give each other their handshake.

Then, Baekhyun just looking at me.

"And you are?" Baekhyun said with a smirked.

I hate him already. He must be a player.

"Hana that's all you will ever know about me" I replied with an annoying tone.

"Fiesty one aren't you" he replied.

"Don't mine him... he is kind off a player in away" Kai exclaimed.

"Baekhyun can you excuse us for a second" I said while dragging him outside.

"Please tell why am I here? Kai.." I said while releasing his arm.

"OK... OK it's my mother brithday and I invited you to come... Sorry I didn't tell you beforehand... I love seeing your confused face... It's cute" he said while staring and smiling at me.

" Oh OK."I said while feeling my cheeks are burning bright red.
I turned her head to the side to throw off my attention, but the unexpected reddish tint of my cheeks gave my away.

He tilted my face to face him" Are you blushing because of me"as he smile brightly."

"No I am not" I replied and tried to pushed his hands away, but he stopped me by holding  my hand.

"I just love the way your hand fits in mine" he said out of nowhere.

I just stared at him with no words coming out from my mouth. If he keeps on saying sweet things I might melt.

"Why are you always this cute... With your face all red because of me" he said while clubbing my cheeks.

" Umm... Kai"I said while trembling my words.

"That kiss... do you mean it?" I asked while putting on a calm face but I know that I am not calm at all.

"Ummm-" he got cut off by his dad "son we starting the party now you should come in".

"Umm..." he looked at me and I nodded while holding my hands to go back  inside.

_______________________________________

Inside the grand Hall, every guest who are invited  were sitting down on thier specific tables, I was sitting next to Kai, Suho, Baekhyun and two other guys that I don't know who one who has big eyes and he kind off short.

They started the party by singing the Happy Birthday song to Kai's mom as his mom was on the stage.

"Stay right there" kai get up to go somewhere and I replied "OK".

"Where is he going?" I asked the two guys on the table that is Baekhyun and Suho.

Next was the performances that was what I heard by Suho. Kai was backstage. I think he will do a performance. Actually I am excited for this.

"Next up Kai" The announcer said and everyone claps.

What is he going to do?

Kai was on stage standing with a microphone on. Before it starts he looked at me with a sharp gaze for about 10 seconds before he looked away.

I was completely on full attention towards him when he started singing. I never felt anything like this before. His voice was sweet and smooth.

His voice is nice, warm and cozy is like a warm blanket that wraps around you and fill your heart. My jaw was on my hands while listening to the melody of the music. He really have a great voice. Another reason I am falling for him.

I could feel that he was starring directly at me while smiling. Is he singing this song for me? It can't be it must be for his mom.

But then I remembered, I asked him about the kiss. What if he just did it for fun. I know he is a playboy. I just hope it is not. After the party was over and the guess are leaving.

He dragged me out to a bench near the party gathering place. We were sitting on a wooden bench side by side.

"Kai have you ever wonder what it be like if you can see something weird"I asked out of nowhere.he doesn't know that weird I my definition of death.

" Weird as in? "he said clulessly.

" Never mind forget I said something"I said and looked at the starry night sky.

"Umm... Hana about your question" he said calmly.

"What question?" I know he is talking about the kiss. But I don't want the answer. I don't know why but I don't want it right now. Maybe because I don't want to get hurt if he said he doesn't like me.

"The one you asked before you when in" he continued.

"I have the answer to it" he said.

"Go on" I said he turned my head slightly so that I was looking towards his handsome face.

"Yes ans-" I got interrupted by his soft lips onto mine. First I was surprised, but I kiss him back.

So does this mean he love me?. (Hana yes it does 🤦‍♀️)

______________________________________

What will happen next? I hope it was enjoyable to read. Stay tuned for more. Don't forget to vote and comment.