Chapter 32

This is the last chapter of the story. Don't worry there will be an epilogue it will be in Kai pov. Enjoy reading.

________________________________________

I wake up and see there's nobody in this room with me. I was alone. After watching the growl performance, I  drift off to sleep. I held my phone, and saw Ara's text.

Ara: Don't go anywhere someone will stay to look after you. You are still unstable.

I smiled. I could picture her expression when typing this. Just few minutes. I already felt bored. It wouldn't hurt. If I have a walk outside. A girl need some fresh air after two years.

I get up detached the cables all this stuff on my body and stand up. I wobble for a second. I might have forgotten how to walk. I laughed. As I got the hang of it. I held the door knob and opened the door. I looked through the hallway. It was a dark hallway. I looked at the time on the wall. It's 1am in the night no wonder.

I know I'm not supposed to do this but I need some fresh air. I moved slowly , making no sound. It was dim and cold. There was a certain light for me to see.

I made it. I made it outside. I looked around. There's no one, so I walked across the street where there is a big ocean and I was sitting on a wooden bench while looking at the night dark sky.

Looking at the dark sky, stars filled the sky in freshly turned soil like pale corn. This was the promise of life in the dark, a fire that emerges from the cold.

With the wind blowing. It was a bleak, thin wind, like a fine sour wine, that searched for the marrow and brought no bloom to the cheek.How I miss the cold breeze as my hair blew.

I am happy with my life now, because my ability is gone. I don't have to think about the lifespan of people, and also mine. I feel grateful. Many thinks it's awesome to have my talent but it isn't. It's a nightmare . I hate it really now I no longer have to think about it. If I don't know how much time I have left I don't care. It just made me think, that's just not what I wanted. Aah, I 'm living a wild and insane life. I am now free from my so called gift that I  hate a lot.

"Oh look at the time" I said I got up walked back as the hospital is just across the street and at 1 am at night there are no people around. And, as I thought in my head, I walked slowly not paying attention to my surroundings.

I heard a motorbike sound heading for my way. I turned my head to see what it was about. This scene seems familiar to Oh god. It's a motorcycle speeding for me. Quicked I have to walk away. I hit  and scratch the person's bike. Not again. I don't want to have to pay for more debt. I sigh.

I quickly ran away. I am so in big trouble. Not again.

"You need to pay for scratching my bike," the guy said. He seems familiar. I don't know he  wear all black . His shirt is black, with black jeans. His face was still under the helmet and there was a mask covering his face. It's dark out, bare with me and my vision is still blurry I've just been awakened today. Even so he feels familiar. I raised my eyebrows and walked away.

I started to walked away in a fast pace.

"Hey why are running away from me?" he stopped me by grabbing my wrist and our faces is an inch apart. That voice. I know that voice.

He pulled is mask out and said "Miss me sugar cube" he smile and chuckled.

Those words make me cry. Just those words. Tears started to fell bit by bit. He is here. He is right in front of me.