Chapter 7: Don't Leave Me! Part 1

(A/N: A HUGE thanks to my first follower!!! Superknuxfan123!!! Who this chapter is dedicated to. Take that Vocaloid hating sister! MUHAHAHAHA!!!!

Also: long chapter ahead! You have been warned!)

Len's POV:

I wake up to the piercing shriek of my alarm clock telling me to wake up (it's still better to listen to then Rin though).

I check the time. Time to get ready for school. I am always one of the first ones at school, it gives me a chance to avoid the bullies. Thank goodness for weekdays. I dread the weekend more than anything, mainly due to Rin coming home and butting into my personal life. Otherwise the weekend is great!

I grab my lunch money and my backpack and head out to school. Another wonderful day where I get to see my best friend!

I reach the school within fifteen minutes. It isn't really a far walk and I prefer walking to school for some reason. (Maybe because those boys take the bus)

I get some of my stuff out of my locker, (which I mainly use as a giant pencil box) and head to class.

"Len!" Cried a voice behind me and I winced. Don't tell me its...

"Hi Len!" Neru giggled.

Darn it.

"Hi Neru." I responded before I turned and headed into class.

There was Miku sitting at her desk, staring out the window.

"Hiya Miku!" I say as I sit down next to her. She doesn't respond.

I tap her on the shoulder. 

"YAAA!" She yells and jumps up. 

I laughed, she had definitely spaced out.

"Your lucky nobody else was in here!" She said with a red face. Then she sat down.

I held my arms up. "Hey! I said "hi" to you before I tapped you."

"Whoops. Didn't hear you." She replied.

"What were you thinking about?" I asked curiously.

"Why do you need to know?" she snapped.

"I don't I was just curious. Sheesh why are you so cranky."

She sighed. "Sorry Len, My brother has been being extra mean to me lately and it annoys me, I didn't mean to be cranky."

"Thats okay! My sister has been extra mean to me!" I laughed.

The bell rang and the classroom started flooding with students. Mr. Shion came into the class and started writing on the big whiteboard behind his desk.

"Alright everybody! Please open your books to page......"

And so begins another school day.

<><>Time Skip<><>

I walked into the music room a little early so I could avoid the bullies. I had decided to start taking this class because its the last class of the day and fairly close to the exit.

Flashback!

"Hey dad?" I said rapping on his office door. 

"Len he's not home." Rin laughed from behind me, scaring the living daylights out of me.