Chapter 32: Popcorn and Prayers

Rin's POV:

While we were in the car (we were at the Chick-fil-a drive through) Len asked a stupid question.

"So who won?"

"Um obviously I did." I replied.

"No you got scared and "screamed your head off" when that guy grabbed you. 'Member?" 

"Well he was ACTUALLY trying to kidnap me!" I defended. "You would have screamed too!"

"Yeah but you said you thought he was part of the house." Len pointed out.

Shoot I forgot about that.

"Also our teams got pretty mixed up." Mikuo said.

"Well I don't think it's fair that I could have died and you guys are all so calm about it and fighting over who won. I should win just for that!" I cried waving my arms and accidentally smacking Mikuo in the face.

"Wait...what are you kids talking about?" My mom turned to look at us. "What happened?"

Then the guy on the other end of that food ordering thingy broke in and distracted my mom thank goodness. If she finds out we'll never get to go to another fair again in our entire lives!

"Watch where you wave those things." Mikuo moaned dramatically. Clutching his nose.

My mom pulled up to the window and the person started handing her the food.

"Oh don't be a baby." I smirked. "Lemme see." I pulled his hand off his face and his nose was bleeding.

"AH! AH! AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. The person in the window looked at me weird. "BLOOOOOOOD!" I shrieked 

The person at the window looked genuinely concerned.

I covered my eyes and refused to look at Mikuo's nose.

"Who's being the baby now?" Mikuo taunted.

"For your information Brutus, I have a very serious condition called vasovagal syncope."

"Okay I don't understand your big scientific words. It is the weekend and my brain is shut off."

"It means she hates blood. Sometimes it makes her faint." Len smirked. I could tell he was smirking by the tone of his voice. "It really isn't that serious though. Mostly it's only her blood that makes her faint but the sight of it always makes her jumpy.

"What about all that fake blood in the haunted house?" Mikuo asked me.

"Believe me it took everything in me to keep me alive." I answered. "And also I do not faint. I gracefully pass out." I snapped at Len. Before he could retort I shouted: "So what movie should we watch tonight?"

"Movie?" Len and Miku asked together.

"MOVIE!!!" Mikuo yelled at the same time.

"Yeah I think we should all sleep in the lounge and watch a REALLY long movie with popcorn and snacks." I announced.

"Snacks? You had me at snacks. The movies a good bonus though." Mikuo smiled.

"That sounds like fun!" Miku cried.

"Let's just NOT watch one of your anime's. And no romancey stuff either." Len said.

"Yeah...no romance. No anime." Mikuo agreed.

I had a plan in my mind already. "Okay fine."

Mikuo's POV:

Back at the beach house, Rin commanded us all that as soon as we had finished eating dinner we were to grab as many blankets and pillows as we could find, get into our PJ's and meet in front of the TV.

Obviously she found the most blankets and pillows.

"Alright. Our movie options are....My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, or the live action version of Avatar the Last Airbender."

"NO NOT THAT ONE!" I cried.

"RIN THESE ARE ALL ANIME!" Len yelled.

"Not the Avatar." Miku moaned. "They ruined that one."

"None! NONE!" Len groaned.

"Aw come on!" Rin sighed. "Can't we at least watch Kiki's delivery service?"

"Nah I hate that one." I said. "I'll put up with Totoro cause I haven't seen that one yet."

"Okay!" Rin smiled. She tried to hold back most of her smile but I could tell she probably wanted Totoro in the first place.

<><><><><><><><>

She couldn't even last the whole movie. For someone who's bursting with energy she sure falls asleep fast.

Rin had sat in between me and Miku in effort to not have to sit next to Len. So of course she ended up snoring on me. Not that she snores actually. She just breathes really loud.

"Figures we have to watch her stupid movie and she's the one that falls asleep." I heard Len mutter.

I caught myself looking at Rin a few times and it embarrassed me. I refuse to develop a crush on this child! I shouldn't even like her after she smacked me.

I changed my mind. If I tried to deny it then it might grow stronger. I had always been the cool athletic kid that could care less about girls. Why the heck was this happening?

A/N:

Hiya! Okay so this summer my parents are going to be taking away almost all my tech time. I might still be able to get on once a week but they haven't decided for sure. I will try figure out a way to continue my stories! Thanks so much!

Enjoy!

-A.R.G