Chapter 30: Breakfast.

(A/N: Yeah I know... a lot of food themes. I'm just HUNGRY.)

Rin's POV:

I woke up, stretched, and yawned. It was a beautiful day

I decided to let Miku sleep but Len was another story. I couldn't stand being up by myself with no one to talk to!

"LEN!" I shouted as I jumped on top of him. "Get up idiot it's almost eight'o'clock!"

He groaned. "Rin what the heck! It's SATURDAY!!!"

"The sky's awake! So I'm awake! So we need to talk!" I said, half quoting.

Len pushed me off his bed. "Go talk with Miku."

I climbed back on. "I can't Miku's downstairs making banana muffins"

Len's eyes opened. "Really?"

"Well I'm going down there and eating all of them by myself!" I cried running off.

"Hey! Wait!" Len called from behind me.

Idiot.

As I ran I collided with Miku who was just coming out of my room.

"AH! RUN!" I yelled grabbing her hand bolting down the stairs.

"Wha!? Why!?" She asked me. She still had sleep in her tone.

"RIN!" Len was chasing after me.

"Quick start making muffins!" I commanded Miku. "Or at least pretend to!"

I shoved a bowl into her arms and then sat on a stool and pretended to act casual.

Len slid into the room. He looked from me to Miku and back at me again.

"So you weren't lying?" He asked.

I laughed. "Why would I ever lie to my very dear brother? How are the banana muffins coming?" I asked Miku with a pleading look on my face.

Miku smiled and stifled a giggle. "Well I only just started. They won't be ready for a bit."

Miku's brother came trailing down the stairs as slow as anyone possibly could.

He rubbed at his eyes like a toddler. "Of course I had to be on vacation with morning people." He mumbled as he yawned.

"I'm not usually a morning person either." Len said and he also yawned.

"Yawns are contagious." I announced. "Even fake ones."

"Where are the banana's?" Miku asked.

"I got it!" Len volunteered and ran over to one of the cupboards. "How many do you need?"

"How many do you HAVE?" Miku wondered, her eye's squinting.

"We have enough to last us until we're all bald and wrinkly." I answered for Len.

"I need two." Miku laughed.

Mikuo had by then, sat on a stool and laid his head on the counter. I couldn't tell if he was asleep or not.

"I'm soooo hungryyyyy." I heard him mutter.

"There's still some pizza in the fridge." I said slyly.

"No thanks. My appetite for pizza was ruined by a crazy blonde."

"Yeah, Len ruins my appetite too." I replied.

I saw a smirk form at the corner of his mouth. "As far as fruits go I think oranges are much better than bananas" He said.

"Hey Rin! You got an orange buddy!" Len smiled.

"I just like the orange juice." Mikuo declared.

"Ahhhh...orange juice..." I sighed. "Speaking of...do we have any?" I flung open the fridge and spotted the jug near the back. "VICTORY!"

Miku laughed. "Okay now I need a pan and wrappers please."

"Got you covered!" I announced and grabbed the cupcake wrappers and pans.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Fifteen minutes later, the adults came downstairs to find us kids gorging ourselves on muffins.

"Any left for us?" My dad asked.

"Arm wrestle for them?" I smiled.

"Uh no...My food my rules." Dad picked up a muffin and bit into it. He raised his eyebrows. "All right who made these. I know it wasn't either of you. You couldn't cook to save your lives."

"Miku made them." Len explained.

"Well at least now I get something instead of having to hear about the delicious cupcakes that were mysteriously eaten before I got home." My dad looked directly at Len and he squirmed a little. To be fair...It wasn't JUST Len that had stolen the cupcakes. Me and mom ate them too.

My dad took another bite into his muffin. I could tell he got to the part with the cream cheese filling because he closed his eyes. Miku had made some sort of cheesecakey filling for the muffins. Like sugary cream cheese spread

"Do you like it?" Miku asked. "I thought the cream cheese might work well with it, I like to put cream cheese on my banana bread."

"It tastes wonderful!" My dad smiled. "I'll take four more please."

"Come on dad! Take us to the amusement park before you get fat!" I cried.

"Let's let your father have a day off." My mom said. "I'll take you if you can get dressed quickly."

"LET'S GOOOOO!" I screamed.

Next thing we knew. We were pulling up to the fair grounds parking lot.