Chapter 8: Txting

Len's POV: 

As soon as I got home I flung myself onto my bed and let out a long sigh. Why is bed so comfortable when you have things you need to do? Then My phone buzzed. Miku sent me a message.

Miku: Hey Len, Thank you for before. You made me feel a lot better. I remember my dream now, and I think I will tell it to you.

I didn't reply because I didn't know what to say.

Miku: I get this dream almost all the time, almost like it's haunting me. It always starts with my mom dying. I was really little when it happened. I was all alone and My brother always screams: "It's your fault!" My dad is always crying. I am usually crying too. Then I run away to find my friend. 

Miku: I don't know who the friend is though. I can never see their face or remember their name. But when I get to their house, there is either a lady there telling me that they are gone, or the entire house is gone. I'm always all alone.

Miku: And then I'm on a plane, which is when we moved to America.  Then we are in my house and someone pushed me down the stairs, which doesn't usually happen. I fell, and I kept falling until I screamed and hit the ground. Which was when I woke up and saw you.

I read through the messages again.

Len: Which part haunts you the most?

Miku: Its a little silly, but usually when my brother starts yelling at me, or when my friend is gone and I'm all alone.

Len: Did this actually happen to you?

I wonder if it sounds like I'm prying, but I'm just curious. My worst dream that haunts me is of a little girl being bullied and then me not being able to be there because we moved. Then Rin tries to get me a girlfriend and thats the part that traumatizes me the most.

Miku: Most of it, but not the stairs part, or the house disappearing. And I don't think I ever even had a friend to begin with so that part doesn't make sense to me.

Len: Does this mean I'm your first friend?

Miku: Yes :P

Len: YAY! You're my first friend too!

Miku: LOL

Then My mom knocked on my door. 

"Len what are you doing in there?" she calls.

"Nothing! Nothing at all!" I yell back.

Then she opens the door and comes in. She glances at my phone.

"Len who are you texting?" 

"NOBODY!" I yell.

"Don't yell at me." My mom said. "All I asked was who are you texting."

"Yeah, but you always tease me about it!" I replied.

"Always tease you about...Wait! are you texting that girl!"

I blushed bright red. Darn it. CURSE MY BIG MOUTH!

"Len your texting a girl!?"

"YES JUST GET OUT!" I yelled.

My mom smiled and rolled her eyes. Then she left the room.

Miku: Len you there?

Len: Whoops, yeah. Sorry my mom came in and yelled at me.

Miku: Oh.

Oof I think I might have hurt her feelings. I forgot about her mom.

Miku's POV:

I wonder whether I should have told him about the dream? I mean, it IS just a dream even if some of it did happen. I feel kind of silly, but I felt like I hurt Len's feelings when I didn't tell him about it before. Len really is a great friend. He actually cares about my problems, unlike my stupid oni-chan.

Len: Sorry Miku...I forgot.

Miku: Forgot what?

Len: Nevermind

I wonder what he forgot. I glance at the clock and realize I should probably start making dinner.

Miku: I have to go, nice texting with you!

Len: Yeah! you too!

I turned off my phone and went downstairs to make dinner. Then I remembered that what Len told me. That I said his name. I wonder why since he wasn't even in my dream. hmm...