Chapter 10: Mrs. Kagamine's Point of View:

(A/N: Yes...Flashbacks are very important for the story. Sorry if it annoys you)

Mrs. Kagamine's POV:

"1...2...4...10...8! Ready or not! Here I come!" Len yelled. He spun around and ran in the direction he saw Rin go when he peeked.

"Found you!" He cried triumphantly.

"You cheated!" Rin yelled. "You're the worst little brother ever!"

"I AM NOT YOUR LITTLE BROTHER!!!" Len screamed. 

"Len, please lower your volume." I said.

Then Len's friend from camp came skipping down the sidewalk.

"MIKU!!!" Both my children yelled. They instantly forgot to fight and ran over to their friend.

"Hi!" Miku called to me waving her hand as high as she could.

"Hello dear." I said, waving back.

"Miku what should we play?" Rin asked.

"Hide and seek!" Len yelled.

"No tag!" Rin yelled louder.

Kagamine V Kagamine round two was about to begin.

"How about Hide-and-seek-tag?" That darling girl suggested.

"What's that?" Len and Rin asked in unison.

"You hide and then when I find you; you run and then if I catch you, you have to help me find the other person and then you can help me catch them and then if they get caught I win." Miku explained.

"Yeah lets play!" Rin yelled.

"I'M IT! I'M IT! I'M IT!" Len cried waving his arms.

"Let's go hide Rin!" Miku yelled, running off.

Len started to count. "1...4...6...8...2...9...42!!!

I watched him run off in the direction of Miku (He had peeked again)

Then I saw Miku's mother walking towards me. She looked really upset.

"Lenna, I need to talk to you." She said.

"Mikura? Is something wrong?"

"C...can we talk inside?"

"Of course, I'll make some tea." I motioned for her to follow me and she seated herself on the couch.

I went into the kitchen to make the tea. I saw Len chasing Miku in the yard. Rin was standing off to the side. "Len I bet you can't catch me!" She cried, starting to run off.

Len ignored her and kept trying to catch Miku. 

Rin stomped her foot. She wanted to be included. Len caught Miku and they fell into a giggling heap. Rin stomped up to them. "I don't want to play anymore!" Then she stomped off.

I brought the tea to Mikura, who took it gratefully.

"L..Lenna...I'm...I'm...d...dying." She said with tears at her eyes.

"WHAT!" I shrieked. "Mikura! Your messing with me right?"

She looked at me sadly. She was so young. It wasn't fair.

"Mikura! W...what about Miku and Mikuo?" I asked. I glanced out the window to see Len and Miku on the swing set.

"Takashi knows, and I have confidence that he'll be able to take care of them...but Lenna...will you look out for Miku? She really loves it here, you're like her second mother." Mikura's tears started to flood down her cheeks.

"Of course...but do you know when?" I asked.

"No...it could happen at anytime."

We chatted for a little while longer, and then Mikura went home with Miku.

In the next two days, Rinto told me we had to move to America due to something at work. I can't remember what it was. All I could think about was little Miku and Mikuo. And my friend...Mikura.

Rin and Len knew we were going somewhere but they didn't seem to be able to grasp that we weren't coming back.

We left late one night so that Rin and Len could sleep on the plane.

I never heard from Mikura again.

But then...yesterday afternoon her daughter was at my house. Little Miku, was here but she didn't remember us. Len doesn't even remember. I wonder if they will ever be able to remember.

I cried in my room for hours, or at least until Rinto got home. He asked me what was wrong and I told him. He couldn't believe that Len's new friend was really his old friend.

Len asked me what was wrong this morning before he left. He asked me what I though of Miku too. I realized I'm probably not covering this up very well. 

I just told him that Miku was a lovely girl and that nothing was really wrong except I had some memories of an old friend I had.

I can't forget her face. I wouldn't want to even if I could. I wonder how Mikuo has been handling this.

Rin is coming home this weekend I wonder if seeing Miku will spark her memories?