Chapter 41: A Very Important Date

A/N: WOOOOOAAAAAAAH!!!! WHA? What's up with all these new followers!? Thank you guys so much <3. And of course a great big thank you to my newest three followers: l-JS-I_Animeworldx, and Greengrassr! I knew people might read my stories but I never thought I would be getting any followers!

Mikuo's POV:

My first date last Saturday went really well I think. We went out to Chick-fil-a and pretty much just chatted the whole time. I ended by asking her if she'd want to go out again. She was excited and said: "Yeah! But next time let's do something SUPER EXTRA FUN!"

According to Fukase, I was out of it the whole week. In my defense...I couldn't stop thinking about my date! Or my next one! What should we do next time? Maybe I can ask her to come to the school dance. I don't know if that's allowed or not but who cares?

Rin's POV:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ermigosh that was the funniest date I had ever been on. I mean, granted it was the FIRST date I've ever been on but still! He spilled his drink on himself, tripped over some kids shoes, AND forgot to bring money to pay for our lunch.

He was embarrassed and I felt bad for him, but I personally had a great time. He asked if I wanted to go out again. I had said: "Yeah! But next time let's do something SUPER EXTRA FUN! And you need to think of it cause you owe me for lunch."

I had told Len all about it as soon as I got home but he was SUPER grumpy and wouldn't listen to me. So of course I bugged the heck out of him to try to figure out what was wrong.

"Well...I asked a girl out and she said she needed to think about it and now she's avoiding me." He had sighed.

"Dude, then leave her alone. She OBVIOUSLY doesn't want to be around you. By the way can we invite Miku over soon? I need to see her and I only get to on the weekends."

He didn't answer me for some reason, but later in the week he texted me saying things worked out and the girl was going to the dance with him. I was SUPER shocked. Len had asked a girl out!? TO THE SCHOOL DANCE!? HA! And after he said that could never happen like, over twenty chapters ago!

During class Mikuo texted me. I probably shouldn't have replied but...I did so BAM!

Mikuo: Hey, so want to crash the dance at my school?

Rin: Like, are you asking me to go with you?

Mikuo: Yup. I'm trying to make up for lunch ;)

Rin: You go to the same school as Miku right?

Mikuo: Yeah but I get to leave earlier than her since I take a few online classes at home.

Rin: Ok perfect! I definitely want to go!

Mikuo: Aw. You only want to go to spy on Len don't you.

Rin: Our date is now a mission. We must see who my brother has asked out.

Mikuo XD

I HAD to know. It would kill me if I never figured it out. I wonder if it's the same girl he kissed? I'm still so mad that he's not with Miku though, I mean how can he be best friends with a GIRL and then have a girlfriend and not even feel bad!?

Heartless jerk.