Chapter 44: The End of the Beginning

Len's POV:

Obviously Miku and I won. Mikuo and Rin were stuck paying for all of our stuff. If it was only Rin then I would have gone crazy and ordered practically everything Karen sells.

"Hi Karen!" Miku called.

Karen came over from a customer. "Miku! Len! Welcome back!"

"Hiya Karen!" I smiled. "I hope there are still some banana purses?" 

"With your name on them!" Karen beamed. "Heard it was the night of the dance. You all look so nice."

Rin and Mikuo payed after we ordered and we sat in the back near the heater. Exactly where Miku and I had sat when we first met again.

"Isn't it funny, how we all used to know each other?" Rin asked no one in particular.

"Well I didn't really know you guys." Mikuo smiled sheepishly.

"Who cares? I know you now!" Rin beamed.

I rolled my eyes at Miku, her eyes twinkled a little and seemed to say: 'You're even cheesier than Rin you know.'

Maybe I was, I don't know. But how can I help it when I have the best girlfriend in the world!?

Miku's POV:

We all sat, ate, and talked until Karen kicked us out. She of course sent us away with hot chocolates.

Rin and Mikuo were laughing, and making jokes. Betting on who could drink the burning hot chocolate faster. Len and I were listening and smiling at each other. 

I think Emi was right. Now I'm glad I took the chance.

It's nice to be loved. I don't feel Abandoned anymore...

The END!

A/N: HOLY MOLY! This book could have gone on forever! Thank you guys so much for everything. This was my first wattpad story and it will DEFINITELY not even be CLOSE to being the last XD

Thanks again!

-A.R.G