Chapter 9: The Many Bullies of Highschool

(A/N: DUN DUN DUUUUUN!!!!!

Also: warning LOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG chapter ahead)

Miku's POV:

I woke up on the floor again and my back has been killing me. 

I am on my way to school. The principle called my dad and told him that I wasn't attending music, my dad didn't really care since its just music but he wasn't happy that the principle had to call.

I walked into the building and went to my locker. There was that pink haired girl there and as I walked by her she stepped on my shoelaces (Which, were as always: untied), I flew through the air and landed on my hands and knees. I was pretty impressed with myself for not landing on my face.

"Luka why did you do that?" I asked her looking up.

The girl smirked at me and I realized it wasn't Luka. Maybe her evil twin?

"You should really watch where your going." She said. "As a matter of fact you should watch what your walking into." Then she did that signature teenagery girl hair flip and walked away. I had no idea what on earth she was talking about. I wonder why she's mad at me. I didn't even know she existed. Gasp! Maybe thats why!

"Miku-chan!" Len yelled as I stepped into the classroom. "I have been waiting for hours!"

I raised my eyebrows and smiled.

"Don't you care about how lonely I was?" He cried.

"Not really." I replied.

He gasped and put his hands at his chest. "Miku-chan! How could you!"

I laughed and placed my stuff at my desk.

"Any sight of thing one and thing two?" I asked

"Yes, they were lurking suspiciously around the lunch room..." He answered 

"Good work agent, we will have to avoid the cafeteria from now on." I announced.

"NO! That is diabolical! They are guarding the bananas!"

"You really seem to like bananas." I stated laughing.

"What makes you say that?" He asked.

"Oh, only the fact that you eat something banana related ALL the time." I said dismissing the thought with a wave of my hand.

"Well they are the best food in existence." 

"At least now I know how to get you to do what I say." I said.

"How's that?"

"Bribe with bananas."

"I will gladly do anything for a banana."

"Okay then banana boy!" I laughed. He is super weird.

Luka walked into the classroom along with Neru. Five minutes later Luka two walked into the classroom. I rubbed my eyes, but she was still there. Am I dreaming? Or maybe I'm seeing double. I'm probably dreaming, since my dreams are super weird lately.

"Earth to Miku!" Len said. "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing. This is just a dream right?" I say.

Len blinked twice. "Um...I don't think so." He said.

"Well how would you know if it was my dream?" I asked.

"Because I definitely fell on my face earlier and it hurt A LOT!" He said rubbing his forehead.

Luka one and Luka two started talking with each other then a pink haired boy entered the classroom. How have I not noticed this before?