♚ 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍!

We have now reached Episode 1! Time to meet the other residents of Heartslabyul dorm and other characters~

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

~Episode 1 - The Crimson Tyrant~

𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Tart Incident

"Grim, it's already late. We need to be early tomorrow." You stood in front of the mirror as you run your hands through your hair. Soleil removed the cloth over a frame.

"Ooooh!" She admired this piece of art she found.

You went to the monster with a brush. "Come here, I'll brush your fur." To which he happily obliged. As you sat on his bed, he crawled to your lap. Taking off his ribbon, you began to brush his fur softly.

Grim breathe out in content as his eyes became droopy. As soon as you finished, he was already asleep in your lap.

Chuckling, you set the brush and his ribbon on the nightstand and lift him up from your lap, tuck him in the bed. Soleil who had just hang the painting she found on the wall, yawned softly catching your attention.

"Time to sleep, Soleil." The fairy floated towards the bed and slipped under the covers, laying her head on the pillow. You hid the ghost camera inside the drawer and closed it. As you climb at the other side of the bed, you turned off the lights, as you all dwell in the realm of dreams.

After you fell asleep, a huge shadow could be seen outside the window and entered passing through it. It blended into the floor and crawl towards your bed and materialize into a hooded man standing beside you. He raised his hand and lay it to your forehead. His hand glowed as he mutter a spell. With a smirk, he whispered.

"𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔, 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 (𝒀/𝑵)."

After the figure vanished into thin air, the mirror's reflection on the wall rippled and a small light came from it and your consciousness was sucked into it.