🦁彡JOINING THE TOURNAMENT

Warning! Grammatical errors ahead!

Grim's paws look so strange. And my shitty drawing of a strawberry... >-<

You guys might get disappointed.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

JOINING THE TOURNAMENT

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Disc to the head

By the time your consciousness returned, Crowley and the others arrived. Grim was shaking the unconscious Leona until he woke up.

"You're finally awake!"

Soleil and you went beside Grim but remained invisible from the other's view.

"We weren't sure what to do with you if you stayed passed out like thay!"

"Now, then go ahead and confess that all of the accidents were part of your plan!" Grim said to the still confused Leona.

"What? Come again?"

Crowley who has been standing behind you spoke up making you jump in fright. "Kingscholar, you fell into an overblot rampage due to being consumed by blot and negative energy."

"Do you not remember?"

Leona glance up at the Headmaster in horror. "I went on a rampage... Overblot? You've got to be kidding..."

"More importantly, the magical shift tournament is about to begin!" The monster exclaimed. You and Soleil just shook your heads.

"If you don't confess we can't get pur prize and play in the tournament!"

Leona furrowed his brows at Grim. "Huh? What are you talking about?"

Jack stepped forward and explained to him. "They went after you in order to get permission from the Headmaster to play in the magical shift tournament."

"And I told him not to fell for it..." You muttered. Crowley's eyes widened hearing you and whispered.

"Miss (Y/N)...?"

You tugged on his wrist. Taking his hand, you wrote each letters for him to understand what happened.

He raised his cape all of sudden and you hid in it. Since you were shorter than him, you fit inside his cape. You two peeked to see what is happening.

Once Ruggie and Grim's exchange finished, the Headmaster turned his attention to them. "Then it's safe to assume that the series of unfortunate events around the campus were all your dorm's doing?"

Leona closed his eyes in resignation and confessed. "Yeah, they were."

The man nodded. "Understood. Then, Savanaclaw Dorm is disqualified from this year's tournament."

"Further punishment will be decided after I have discussed it with those that you injured. Is that clear?" The raven

"Understood..." Leona replied.

Riddle spoke up. The victims of the accidents were here behind him in their dormitory outfits. "Headmaster, please wait for a moment."

The Headmaster's eyes widened seeing the victims. "Rosehearts? And aren't you all the..."